CHAPTER FIVE - FRIENDS

Taehyung's nursery

Taehyung's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and everything is blurred. Last thing which I remember is that I was walking back to orphanage from the city. How did I get in bed? Suddenly I realised that this is much comfortable than bed in orphanage. It smells fresh and it is so soft.

I started to panic because I can't move. Am I ill and paralyzed? After while I feel that I am not paralyzed but tightly wrapped in soft blanket. I want to scream but I have something strapped around my head. I feel something like rubber between my lips and I furiously move my head to get rid of it. But it is useless, it is only difficult for me to breathe. I see bars around me and start to cry.

What does this mean? Where am I?

I am crying because I am scared and so confused. What happened?

I remember few boys in the orphanage who was scaring the rest with tales about black vans driving around Korea and people who kidnap orphans like me. Then they cut them alive and take their organs and sell them to rich ill people.

I am shaking in fear and feel something soft around my bottom and crotch. What is it? Is it bandage? Maybe they have already cut of something from my body.

I can't breathe and choke on my tears and snots in my nose. My vision is getting darker every second and suddenly I feel that I am being lifted from the cage. Strong hands are holding me and my mouth is finally free. Some softer hand is caressing my cheek and it reminds me my mom. I can breathe but what is more important I can scream.

"Help!"

I am screaming so much that my throat becomes sore, but I continue. Suddenly I feel the rubber thing back between my lips. I am trying to move away but they are holding me too strong.

"Shhh baby boy. Mommy and daddy are here."

The nice sweet voice is right next to my ear and hand with long elegant fingers comes to my vision. I jerk my head away but the stronger hand on back of my neck forced me to put my head back on the board shoulder. Who the hell are mommy and daddy? My parents are dead.

"Come to mommy baby."

I am being held in the softer hands and the sweet voice is back. I blink fast few times and my vision is finally sharp. I yelped in fear because face of beautiful man is right next to mine. He has feline eyes, white skin and full lips which looks like bow. He is holding me pressed to his chest and he has one hand on back of my neck and second hand under my bottom. My crotch is pressed on his left hip and my legs are limply hanging on his sides.

"Hello baby boy."

He smiled at me and other hands are on me. One is caressing my hair and second is on my back.

"You scared us little beetle."

The second man isn't so white, he has little bit tanned skin. He is also smiling at me and he has dimples. I am looking at them confused and don't understand what does this mean.