One baby isn't enough

A bit about Jimin and his babies.

☀️ Hoseok

Jimin finished his delicious dinner in his favourite restaurant. He wiped his mouth and left. He is waiting in front of the restaurant for servant to prepare his car. There are many people walking around but one boy caught his attention. It is boy in dirty clothes and he is walking slowly. He stopped next to a trash bin and digs inside for a while. Jimin frowned in disgust when the boy eats piece of hot dog which he found. The boy is smiling while munching the food and their eyes meet.

"Hi."

Jimin spoke and the boy waved to him. Jimin came closer and sighed sadly. How can be such cute boy homeless? Jimin stopped him from digging in another trash bin.

"What is your name?"

The boy looked at him and answered.

"Hoseok sir."

Then he smiled again and Jimin feels like the sun is shining directly on him.

"Can I buy you a dinner?"

Jimin pointed toward the restaurant and Hoseok looked at him surprised and then shakes his head no.

"Why not?"

The boy looks hesitant and then mumbled.

"I am poor and dirty. They are going to chase me away."

Jimin chuckled and wants to say that whoever will look bad at Hoseok will be dead on spot.

"Don't worry."

Jimin grabbed his hand and leads him toward the restaurant. Hoseok doesn't even have shoes and Jimin leaded him inside the fancy restaurant. People are looking at Hoseok with disgust but try to hide it because Park Jimin is standing next to the dirty boy.

"Leave!"

Jimin roared and everyone got up. Jimin is too powerful so they don't resist and paid for their unfinished meals. Servants are quickly cleaning up the tables and in few minutes they are alone.

"This table seems fine."

Jimin pulled away chair for Hoseok and gently pushed him to sit down. Then Jimin handed him the menu but Hoseok blushed.

"I don't know how to read, I will have just the cheapest meal."

Jimin laughed.

"Such a good boy! But don't care, money isn't the problem."

Jimin asked the servant to bring every meal they have. Soon their table is covered with plates full of food. Hoseok hesitantly starts to eat but soon fully digs in. He is using his grubby hands and Jimin frowned. What if he caught some illness?

"Come here baby."

Jimin doesn't know why he used the nickname but it happened. Hoseok only smiled and let Jimin lead him into bathroom. Jimin is washing his hands and then they can go back to their table.

"Daddy will feed you."

Hoseok is looking at him quite shocked. Jimin speaks so nice with him, no yelling or insults. Also Hoseok likes the nicknames. Baby, daddy .... it sounds nice and so lovingly. Jimin is feeding him piece from every meal which isn't the best idea. Suddenly Hoseok turned pale and groaned. Shortly after the groaning he throwed up all over the table. Jimin is worried and quickly jumped to him.

"Oh poor baby!"

Jimin wiped his mouth and stroked his back. He sat Hoseok in car and starts to drive home. There is already waiting doctor who checked Hoseok and gave him something to calm down his stomach. The doctor warned Jimin that the boy will need proper check up at the hospital and also few vaccinations. Of course that Jimin wants Hoseok to be healthy but now the boy needs long bath. Jimin leaded Hoseok in the main bathroom and Hoseok gasped in awe. Jimin is adviser of future king so he lives in huge maison with prince Namjoon and his husband Seokjin. And prince isn't living like some peasant. The bathroom is huge with floor made from green jade marble and walls are made from white marble. The celling is white with golden chandelier hanging down from it. In middle of the bathroom is big round bathtub with golden faucets.