Acceptance

The smooth bed sheets caressed your smooth skin as you changed you slowly open your eyes. Arms were wrapped around your waist, holding you close against the sleeping form beside you. You looked behind you to see Sonic hugging your back, nuzzling his face on your soft skin. You carefully turned around so you could face your hedgehog of a boyfriend, you brought your hand to his head and gently stroked his spikes, earning soft humming from him which made you internally squeal. You looked around to see that you were in a big F/C room which you assumed was supposed to be yours before you were sent to Earth. Your hand made its way behind his ears and you scratched that area. His tail wagged under the sheets and you giggled, amused to see his animalistic side.

"Morning." Sonic mumbled as he started opening his eyes.

"Morning Blue." You said with a smile. "Sleep well?"

"Oh yeah, sure did." He replied as he rubbed his sleepy eyes while you were still caressing his spikes. "I like it when you do that."

"I know." You cooed and continued your action until he grabbed your hand and kissed it lovingly, making you blush. "C'mon we should get going. Knuckles was annoyed that we stayed the night in the castle, he really wanted to go back to the mission." You said as you stood up from the bed and picked your outfit from the floor since you were too tired to properly put it away last night. You wore your underclothes and were about to walk to the closet where you left your original clothes until you stumbled and dropped on your knees. Sonic sprinted to you and helped you back on your feet.

"Woah there, are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Y-Yeah... I'm just kinda sore is all." You reassured him. "Must be from last night. That witch did a number on me." You walked to your closet and grabbed your clothes, walking to the bathroom and changing.

You were surprised to know that you had your own bathroom in your room, guess being royalty isn't so bad. You looked at the mirror before putting your shirt and vest on to see the bruises left by the witch. A lot happened last night; it started out horrible as you were kidnapped by the witch and nearly turned into a walking corpse however it turned beautiful as you were reunited with Sonic. You walked back out and saw Sonic holding out your thigh holsters which held your guns with a kind smile. You gladly took them and put them on.

"Thanks." You thanked him.

"No problem. Let's go." He said and you both walked out the door.

You both went down the stairs to see everyone was already in the living room, eating breakfast. There, you saw your mom packing some food and ingredients in a bag and giving them to Amy, probably to bring along in the Typhoon. The Queen noticed your presence and smiled.

"Good morning, Y/N, Sonic." She greeted you and the others did the same.

"Morning guys." You replied.

"Great, now that the duo is awake, we can leave." Knuckles huffed out.

"Have some respect Knuckles!" Amy scolded. "These wonderful people are treating us for breakfast."

"Do not worry Knuckles, we will leave you all to continue your mission." Your father, the King, said.

"Y/N... I want to say that your father and I are both very sorry about what happened with the witch and even before that. We know our mistake and we are deeply sorry. We... We hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive us." the Queen apologised, giving you the most heartbreaking look.

"What is done, is done, there's nothing to do now and there's no point in beating yourself up. I am who I am. I may be Anatu'ui, but I was raised in Earth by a human family so that makes me human. I've come to terms with that now. Human or Anatu'ui, it doesn't matter anymore as I'm no longer in the world where I originally came from nor will I be able to go back there." You said firmly.

"You've grown." the Queen said proudly.

"We're very proud of you." the King added.

"We all are." Tails said as he and the other walked in front of you. "You've come such a long way and you've done amazing things, we're very lucky to have you in our lives."

"Aw c'mon g-guys...! You're gonna make me cry!" You stuttered as you started feeling tears coming in your eyes. Sonic jumped high enough to wrap his arm around your neck, pulled you down with him and gave you a noogie.

"A-Ah Sonic let me go!" You laughed as you tried to get out of his strong grasp. He stopped and you pouted at him.

"Group hug!" Amy announced as everyone, surprisingly even Knuckles, circled around you and hugged you. Everyone laughed along with you, enjoying the moment.

"I love you guys!" You shouted in pure joy. Eventually everyone pulled away and you stood up.

"Cosmo." The Queen called as she walked towards the Seedrian girl.

"Yes?" She replied, feeling nervous.

"I know coming here was hard for you knowing what our race has done to yours. We are all deeply sorry for what our ancestors had done." the Queen said, bending down so her eyes met Cosmo's.

"We found the death list that our ancestors made. In memory of the race who have fallen under our hands, each year, on the day the genocide happened, the people of this city goes to the concentration camps and places flowers and all sorts of gifts to commemorate what had happened in the past." She explained which brought tears to Cosmo's eyes.

"We are disgusted by our ancestors, we really wish it never happened." the King added.

"Thank you..." Cosmo whispered.

"Alright we have to go now." Knuckles spoke. "We appreciate your hospitality but we've got to find the Chaos Emeralds and stop the Metarex."

"Yes. Our apologies for keeping you for too long." The Queen said.

"We made some repairs to the Typhoon and polished it a bit, we hope you don't mind." The King added.

"Oh no problem! Thanks!" Tails said.

Everyone made their way to the Typhoon along with some new supplies that the King and Queen gave them for the road. The gang said their goodbyes to the royal duo. You gave them a hug and then went onto the ship. The ship lifted off and you all made your way to outer space. You were in your room, on your bed, looking up at the ceiling and thought. A lot has happened, you had a lot of things to process. You sighed out and closed your eyes, you needed to rest and that's what you did. A knock was heard on your door and you hummed out loud, letting the person behind the door know that they can come in. Sonic came in and lay down next to you.

"You okay?" He asked, stroking your hair.

"Yeah... Just still processing everything." You answered, nuzzling into his soft chest as he played with your hair.

"I understand." He replied softly.

"Sonic?" You called.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replied as he proceeded to kiss your soft lips before pulling away and staying in that position for a while, just the two of you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter :P I needed a conclusion for that original episode.

Also,

No you and sonic did not bang.

I've made changes to the story after re reading it. It was wrong of me to write that in the first place, it's basically pedophilia and it's gross. I'm sorry for making you all feel uncomfortable.