Final Battle: Part 1

The time had come for the final battle against Dark Oak.

The battle that would determine the future of this world.

Your world. 

The Typhoon arrived at the coordinates sent to them and immediately, you could all see thousands of explosions that looked like twinkling stars. As you approached the ships, you saw it; Dark Oak's massive mothership. Dark Oak saw the ship and sent his two partners out to attack you, Black Narcissus and Pale Bayleaf. With that, Chris, you and Sonic were on Chris' blue plane and Cream and Amy were in their own planes. You all launched to counterattack. On your side, Sonic proceeded to spin toward Bayleaf, who threw his two swords at him. They bounce off the hedgehog, who was swatted back by the Metarex general. Bayleaf summoned his swords again and attacked him. Sonic span again but was slapped away. Chris sped up the plane and caught him. Amy, offended by that, shot missiles towards the light green Metarex boss. 

Bokkun, who was also on the plane with you, suddenly warned that Eggman was calling for help. Chris told Sonic that the three of you would go after Eggman and he nodded. You looked at him worriedly, pressing your hand against the windshield. Sonic smiled at you, shooting you a wink before jumping to Amy's plane's wing. 

You, Chris and Bokkun secretly entered Dark Oak's ship and walked around until you found the prison cell where Eggman was held. He expressed that he was surprised to see you and Chris saving him. Chris asked him to stand back to he could shoot the bars open but Eggman told his two robot assistants to transform. The two merged to create a canon which blasted the bars open, setting the evil scientist free. Of course he could have escaped on his own, it's Eggman. Still, he thanked you both for coming after him. Since he was free, guards would soon come after them. Eggman manipulated the control panel to "cause some trouble" before they caught you. Turned out, he messed with the energy bypass so it was short-circuiting everywhere on the ship. You all ran through the halls of the ship to get out as the guards were practically being blown away. 

Suddenly, the floor below you began to shake until it collapsed and you all fell down a floor. Your fall wasn't as painful as you had landed on someone and you looked down that it was Espio. You looked to your left to see that Eggman had landed on Victor and Charmy had caught Chris. 

"The Chaotix?" You asked before getting up, helping Espio to his feet. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Shadow wanted to go after Dark Oak and we went with him." Espio answered, wiping himself.

"Shadow? He's here? Fighting on his own?" You asked again and he nodded.

"Hey." Chris started as he placed a hand on your shoulder. "Shadow's tough, you know that. He can handle himself just fine."

"Yeah, you're right." You agreed with a smile. 

The floor began shaking again and you all rushed to your planes before everything would collapse again. Speeding off in the plane with Chris, you looked back to see the ship falling apart, pieces of metal separating form itself, scattering in space. What was under it was surprising.  All that was left was a giant tree. Dark Oak was standing atop the tree. Bayleaf joined him at his left side, and Narcissus at his right. Dark Oak then spreaded forth his hands, making you all sweatdrop with worry, wondering what he was doing. There was a huge glow as well, the Planet Egg glowed intensely bright, the area on either side of Oak rippled and glowed. Then you saw a giant planet, with the appearance of having two suns, one on either side of the planet; this was Planet Aqurius. The glow was beautiful, it was like the sun was shining on a crystal blue ocean. What was noticeable, was a giant ripple at one part of Aqurius. At the planet's north pole, the tree could be seen, its roots spreading across that part of the planet.