The Maidens' Jungle Trap

Wow I haven't updated in a while oof

Sorry about that, school started again and it was an emotional trainwreck for me for the first few months but now I'm okay woop

Also, I edited my previous books and took out all the cringey japanese words. I got a lot of complaints and I don't blame them tbh. I was on my hardcore weeaboo phase when I was writing those books so I thought it was cool when I wrote japanese words :P 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E/C eyes opened suddenly at the sound of the alarm going off. You sprung up, quickly put your vest, belt and thigh holsters which held your weapons and ran out to the bridge.

"Red alert! Enemies approaching!" Tails said in alert. 

"Over there!" Amy said as she pointed at the visor which was also a screen, where two dots were flickering, signaling that enemies were approaching. "Metarex!"

"They're trying to escape with that planet's Planet Egg!" Cosmo shouted in worry.

"Battle stations everyone!" Tails ordered. "We're taking the Planet Egg from Metarex!"

"Roger!" Amy replied but before she could do anything, the ship shook and the screen showed a footage of one of the metarex damaging the ship with it's robotic tentacles. Tails shot lasers at the robot however the beams bounced off. The tentacles wrapped itself around the outer hull and tightened, damaging it. "The outer hull is damaged! It's trying to crush our ship!"

"Well what else were you expecting?!" You remarked.

"We'll use the main cannon! Engine room, are you ready?" Tails asked Knuckles and Chris who were in the room. 

The cannon began charging as soon as Sonic jumped in and spun. "Fire Sonic Driver!" Tails ordered and the cannon shot Sonic towards the Metarex, piercing through its body and destroying it which made the other, more smaller, Metarex fall towards the green-coloured planet below them. Everyone started cheering before realization hit them: how was Sonic coming back? You facepalmed for not thinking about that before-hand. Sonic fell to the planet below the ship, where the Metarexes also landed.  The Typhoon began its descent on the planet in order to find Sonic and repair some damages made to the ship. Once it landed, Tails and Knuckles hopped onto the X-Tornado to begin the search but were interrupted by Amy insisting to go with them. They rejected her and flew off. You, Cream, Cheese and Cosmo went outside to explore. 

"There are lots of large trees!" Cream commented in awe. 

"The forest is scared because they lost their Planet Egg. At this rate, they'll all die." Cosmo said as she placed her hand on the tree bark. 

"I hope we get the Planet Egg back for them as soon as possible." Cream said with hope.

"We will. I can guarantee you that." You encouraged which made them smile at you.

At that moment, you heard stomping coming from the entrance of the ship and there you saw Amy angrily walking towards the forest.

"Woah slow down there hot-head, where are you going?" You asked her. 

"To look for Sonic of course! A lady must take back what's important to her with her own hands. Tell Chris that. Bye!" She argued and then jogged into the forest.

"Take back what's important to you with your own hands..." Cosmo mumbled and paused before jogging after Amy.

"You can't be serious..." You mumbled and looked at Cream who looked at the girls and the Typhoon back and forth until she ran after the girls. "God damn it. They'll never survive on their own, guess I'll have to tag along to keep them safe." You told yourself and followed them with your gun in your hands.