The Planet of Fortune

E/C eyes slowly opened as you started to feel your body wake up from a sad slumber. You rubbed your tired eyes and sat up, stretching your arms out, feeling your muscles as you stretch them out. Your swiped your legs over the bed and got up, putting on your usual outfit, brushing your hair and washing your face. Staring at your wet face in the mirror of the bathroom, your hand went to place itself on your reflection. A sigh escaped your lips, realizing that yesterday was true and wasn't a dream which made your heart ache. You wiped your face and slowly walked to the bridge, stopping before the light touched your feet, hesitating to see Sonic however you breathed in and out and walked inside, seeing all your friends. 

"Good morning Y/N!" Tails greeted you and the others followed.

"G'morning." You replied with a soft smile. "What's the status?"

"We're scanning the areas of space for Chaos Emeralds however we can't seem to be finding any." Chris replied, looking at the monitor on the visor of the ship. 

"Chris, are you sure this device isn't broken?" Amy asked the human boy.

"It's working fine. There's just too much static to search effectively." He replied.

"Static?" 

"There are many locations in this galaxy with space and gravitational anomalies."

"Could it be the Metarex messing with the scans?" You suggested with your arms crossed. 

"I don't know, but with this many abnormalities, it may affect other galaxies."

"Does that mean the abnormalities in the Metarex's galaxy might spread to our galaxy? I don't like that!" Amy exclaimed. 

"Amy, the alarm!" Cream warned Amy but she didn't listen and went on with her rant.

"Metarex are nothing but trouble!" She continued before she noticed the alarm and looked at her monitor. "I'm detecting a Chaos Emerald!"

"I feel it too." You mumbled under your breath, feeling the energy from the powerful emerald.

An unidentified object suddenly approached the Blue Typhoon which looked like a meteor and Amy said that the Chaos Emerald was inside it. You didn't think it was a meteor, you felt life inside that object however you weren't exactly sure if it was true so you let Tails use the ship's claws to grab the object. Cries was heard from it through the coms and that's when you all realised that it was actually a spaceship. Tails brought the ship inside for you all to greet the passengers inside in the garage. Three small and different coloured aliens came out of their ship, shaking a bit from the Typhoon's claws.

"That was scary!" The orange alien said. "I was worried that we would be crushed to death."

"I'm sorry, we didn't think anyone was on-board." Tails apologized. 

"That was mean of your to mistake our super magical hyper spaceship for a meteor!" The female baby blue alien scolded with her hands on her hips. 

"Do you live on a planet nearby?" Chris asked.

"Yes, we're Marmolims from planet Marmolim! I'm Captain Lue!" The orange alien, Lue, introduced himself.

"I'm Lylem the navigator!" The light green alien, Lylem, said.

"And I'm Momo, chief engineer!" The female blue alien, Momo, finished. "We're on a very important mission! Our planet is sick because of its Planet Egg was stolen. Our leader's fortune telling informed us that there's someone in the galaxy who can heal our planet. But no matter where we look, we can't find that person." She explained.

"And our spaceship broke." Lylem added. 

"We're really depressed!" All three of them cried.

"Please don't cry!" Cream said to them and then they immediately stopped crying.