Super important A/N pls read

Hey guys

If anyone noticed, I made changes to the "Acceptance" chapter after re reading my books.
It was disgusting of me to write such a thing. Reader's human age is 21 but her body is that of a 15 year old due to the Master Emerald's effects on her body so her banging Sonic, a teen, is pedophilia and it's WRONG. I'm so so sorry for making you all feel uncomfortable when I released that chapter. Even though she's 15 in Sonic's world, teens this young should not be having sex. 

Hell, this whole book is low-key gross cuz Reader, a mentally adult woman, and Sonic are in a relationship.

Now, there's the argument that Reader is 15 so it's okay for her to be in a relationship with Sonic. However some might argue that her mind is of a 21 year old so the fact that she was still thinking of sonic in a romantic way is gross. Others might argue that it doesn't matter in the end because she's 15 in Sonic's world. Another argument could be "oh but it's true love!!" or reader's heart is young and she still thinks like a 15 year old. Another another argument could be that reader thought that Sonic would be her age, she didn't know that it had been only 6 months in Sonic's world so it's not her fault. 

Either way, there is definitely a problem here. If I could rewrite this book, I would change it. 
I would either have Chris finish the portal way earlier or have Reader make a shady deal with someone in the Defense Force. Point is, change it so that there wouldn't be such a gap between their ages. 

At the time, I thought it was okay cuz my logic was "oh teens lose their virginity super early nowadays" but in no way is that okay. Idk why I would think such a thing, let alone write it and publish it for teens to see.

There are no excuses for what I did. I've made the changes now and apologized at the bottom of the chapter.

In no way is it okay to write young teens screwing.

I deeply apologize for my disturbing action. It was never my intention to encourage such a horrendous thing and I'll never do that again. I'm truly sorry. I've made a big mistake. I should never have done that and I deeply regret it. If I could take it back then I definitely would. If I could turn back time then I would tell my other self to delete that shit.

I don't want my mistakes to define who I am. I'm against pedophilia and the sexualization of minors, even when it's fiction. Fiction is not an excuse to justify people supporting these kinds of things.

Anyway, I'm glad that it was brought to my attention. I'll apply that change on Quotev as well.
To those who felt grossed out by me, I'm so so sorry. The last thing I want is make my lovely readers feel uncomfortable.
Writing this apology is difficult. Not because secretly I'm not sorry, not because I secretly am fine with what I did. But because I'm afraid of being defined for this mistake, I'm afraid of being a threat to others, I'm afraid of being placed in the same category as those criminals.
Please believe me when I say that I do not support nsfw of fictional minors nor pedophilia. That shit is wrong.

I've made it clear but I'll emphasise on it again: I'm not proud of what I did at all and I have immense regrets. It was inappropriate.

This will never happen again.

~Ally