Final Battle: Part 2

Phase two of Final Mova had begun, you could feel the hairs on your back stand as your eyes lay on the nut-like planet. It certainly didn't look scary, it was pretty much a bigass wallnut but it was the fact that the Metarex were closer to achieving their goals which meant the end of the world. You were on your knees on Chris' plane's wing with Sonic by your side, standing tall with eyes directed at the planet, like everyone else. The nut-like planet was beating like a heart, and with each beat, it turned bigger and then smaller, like an actual heart. Whilst everyone was looking at it, you saw in corner of your eye Shadow leaping towards it. You called his name in worry and then looked at Chris with a knowing look. Chris sped up as he flew towards the planet too. He then fired a Ring Road towards it in which Sonic leapt through the rings and impacted Final Mova, sending waves of energy all across its surface. Final Mova then emitted a purple-black gas that pushed him and the spaceship away. Not even Shadow wave of Chaos Spears could do any damage. The purple gas surrounded Sonic and knocked him away along Chris's ship, crashing through a few of the palm trees. You and Amy were thrown off of the ship however you were able to catch yourself on the Typhoon but Amy flew too fast toward it. Sonic flew after her, catching her as they collided into the ship together before landing on the ground. 

"Amy! Sonic! You guys okay?" You shouted at them as you got up and limped towards the two. They were resting on a large and thick vine right next to Chris' plane. They both nodded at you, panting. "Chris?" You looked over at your cousin in the plane who held his side. He gave you a thumbs up to let you know he was okay. Shadow then landed on the runaway of the Typhoon, skidding to a stop a few feet in front of you. "Shadow!" You called and he glanced back at you for a second before looking in front of him again. 

Suddenly, Final Mova started to glow and emitted wave after wave of purple energy across the entire universe, instantly forestating all the planets that had their Planet Eggs removed. When hit by the wave, you collapsed on your knees, feeling your energy being sucked out of you. You looked around you and saw the same thing happening to Chris, Shadow, Sonic and Amy. Then you saw something shine in the distance and saw it was the Chaos Emeralds. Shadow was about to move until Final Mova glowed again however it vertically split in half as well. At that moment, you felt your energy ceasing to being drained, you felt normal again and so did the others. In the distance, you saw the Chaos Emeralds making their appearance and more importantly, they were glowing bright, as if their energy was restored once again. The emeralds glowed above the typhoon and you felt a new energy emerge inside, it was like they were calling out to you and the warm feeling on the symbol on your forehead meant that this was important.

"You hear it too?" Sonic's voice asked you. You looked next to you and saw him looking at you with a confident smile. 

"Yeah. It's... warm and nice." You replied.

"That's the emeralds calling out to you, Y/N." 

"Really? You mean I get to be super like you?" You squealed like a fangirl which made Sonic chuckle and he nodded.

"Seems so! Focus on the call with me, yeah?" He said before closing his eyes and you looked to your other side and saw Shadow doing the same thing. You followed and closed your eyes, focusing on the emerald's call and the energy inside of you.

Suddenly, you felt yourself transform. You hair grew longer until it reached your thigh and it was tied in a high ponytail, your outfit changed into a short F/C dress with a darker F/C corset and more importantly, you held a long, beautiful golden sword. You were glowing a yellow colour, just like the two short hedgehogs on each of your side. Sonic looked at you with a proud smile and you giggled like a child. You, Shadow and Sonic flew up and then flew inside the crack and then out and then in again, repeating this process until the planet broke completely in half. It then glowed intensely, blinding you all. The nut-like panet was now round and black which shocked everyone. A voice then was heard emitting from the black planet.