Final A/N

Aaaaaaannd there it is folks! The book and the entire series is D O N E!

What a journey it has been... This lasted two years and so many of you have followed for so long and I just wanted to say thank you so much. Seeing all your comments make me feel so happy. It reassures me that my work is good and I'm doing good,

So much has happened these past two years. There were many breaks, a few hiatuses and a few days where I posted so many chapters in a short time. A lot had changed too; my writing has changed, I have changed and the characters have changed. Writing this reader's personality was lots of fun and she's the kind of person I've always imagined myself to be. Whenever I'd dream about me being in Sonic's world, I'd be exactly like the reader in this book; smart, sassy, kind and brave. So writing her felt fulfilling and it's one of the things that I love about writing fanfictions :")

Thank you all so much for following this series with me and for participating and suggesting ideas when I asked for some. I couldn't ask for a better audience <:")

Sonic is a character I will always love. I may not know EVERYTHING about him and his world like a certain friend I have but I know enough to love him.

With that said, I do have to promote my other story here :)

I'm writing a tmnt 2012 Leonardo x reader called Frostfall. Credit to my certain friend for the title ;)

Here's the description:

President of the school council, Y/N O'Neil, you, had a fantastic reputation in Roosevelt High. Beautiful, responsible, a leader, average grades etc. You were perfect in the eyes of your peers, that same perfection that lead you to be mostly a loner in school. No one wanted to hang out with you because of your 'authority' even though you were literally just like everybody else. Christine was your only real friend. She handled the Arts Committee in school, so you worked closely together as she went to you for validation of her projects and ideas. You never took the role of a leader before, however you had to keep yourself busy as you had to stay in control of yourself and your emotions, especially in school.

You see, you had a secret. A secret not even your sister knew about it, nor your father.

However that secret might just come to light as your life took a massive turn after you met a certain group of mutant ninja turtles.
~~~

Tadaaaa!

I love tmnt 2012, it's my favourite reincarnation of the turtles and I've rewatched the entire series about 5 times now so I'm practically the master hehe.

Anyway for those interested in reading it, you know where to find it. I personally highly suggest it as I take my writing to the next level AND it's a crossover with my favourite musical Be More Chill. Characters from there make an appearance and even play a role in the story.

On that final note, I say farewell to everyone. You're all free to give feedback, whether they be criticism or not, I accept all. Feedback is greatly appreciated <3

See you in Frostfall!

~Ally