Prologue

Waking up, I feel like my head is going to split in two.

Opening my eyes, I quickly shut them again, as the sun streaming in, hurts my eyes and I blink a few times to give my eyes time to adjust to the light.

Sitting up, I look around the room, not recognising a thing. I quickly throw the covers off, jumping out of the bed.

Looking down at myself, I realise I have nothing on.

'Oh My God, I'm naked!'

Where the hell are my clothes? Why am I naked? Where the hell am I? What the hell happened?

'Oh My God! I'm naked in a strange room.'

Searching the floor for my lost clothes, I start to panic, not spotting them anywhere. Getting down on my hands and knees I look under the bed, pulling out a guy's t-shirt I vaguely remember.

"Great, just great" I huff, throwing myself back down on the bed. I cover my eyes with my hands. I'm not going to cry.

I have no clothes, I'm in a strange room, but it's ok. I'm not going to cry. I'm a big girl. I can handle this without tears.

Think Cyndi think.

Taking a few big breaths, I try and remember last night.

I had gone out for drinks with Willow, Jacob, and a couple of others from school. We had danced and thrown back a few drinks. I remembered doing shots with a few guys, followed by more dancing.

'Argh' the more I try to remember, the more my head hurts.

Maybe Willow and Jacob had brought me here, (not that I knew where here is).

That's it Willow or Jacob must have undressed me and put me to bed because I threw up on myself after drinking too much, that was it, that had to be what happened to my clothes.

I'm in a spare room at the clubhouse. That has to be the answer.

Nothing bad, I can handle this.

Ok, I just need to find my clothes and then get home.

Searching the room again I come up empty-handed, spotting my high heel shoes near the door but no sign of the dress I wore.

I glance at the shirt I pulled from under the bed. It's white with a Harley Davidson logo on it.

Bringing it up to my nose, I give it a sniff, shrugging my shoulders. I mumble to myself, "well I guess it doesn't smell to rank." Pulling it over my head I look down at myself, the shirt stops just above my knees so it could pass as a short dress, so I'm at least not going to be showing my goods to anyone.

Slipping on my shoes, I finger comb my hair into a messy bun before grabbing my bag off the table near the door.

I'm set to make a run for it.

Opening the door I poke my head out, looking up and down the hallway.

"Oh, crap" I whisper. I'm in what looks like a motel.

Pulling my phone from my bag I call a taxi, rattling off the name of the motel from the lit-up sign I can see clearly from the door.

Spotting the taxi pulling in I make a run for it, fleeing down the hallway taking the stairs two at a time to make my way to the waiting taxi. Jumping in I rattle off my address whilst pulling my seat belt across my body.

Getting home, I let myself into the house quietly so I don't wake anyone. Making my way down the hallway to the kitchen I take some Nurofen and a glass of water before walking to my room. Hopping straight into bed I pull the covers up, snuggling into the blankets and I quickly flake it.