Tank

I was pissed when walked in and seen Cindy standing there I turned and walked away heading to my room. I was hoping I could forget she was here, forget she was probably cuddled up with one of my brothers.

I stripped my shirt of and threw it on the floor heading to the shower when there was a knock on the door. Great I thought I walked over and swung the door open, Cindy was standing on the other side of the door her gorgeous blue eyes staring back at me.

"what the fuck do you want?" I practically screamed at her.

"I.. I.." she stuttered before turning and running down the hall but not before I noticed the tears forming in her eyes.

"you're an idiot" Willow said before her and Jacob ran following after Cindy.

North, Pyro and Ice stood there shaking their heads at me. Pyro stuck his hand out to Ice "you owe me twenty bucks"

"what?" I demanded

"you fucked that didn't you" Ice asked

"what's it too you" I said looking at Ice "worried I'm gonna steal in on your girl?"

"She ain't my girl Dickhead" he shot back

North stood there laughing his ass of "your really are an idiot" he said through his laughter.

"you fucked and bailed brother, left her here not even knowing"

"I didn't fuck and bail" I shot back getting more pissed by the second

"you know she's pregnant" pyro said stating the obvious

"I'm not fucking blind" I snapped "I can fucking see she's pregnant"

"No, your just fucking dumb"

"she's five months along" North said "she's only known for three months, didn't know who the father was"

"well not my problem she shouldn't sleep around" I turned to walk back into my room

"You Are The Baby Daddy" Pyro said

"What The Fuck Did You Say?" I said coming at Pyro with my fists clenched

"I said you are the baby daddy as in she's carrying your baby"

I didn't know what to say. I stood there taking everything in, that couldn't be true. I couldn't be the baby fathers. Five months, she was five months along. She didn't know who the father was how could she not know who the father was. Why didn't they tell me sooner? Was I really going to be a father? Could I be a father?

No this couldn't be true.

"you said she didn't know" I said

"we asked her to go to the room she left that morning. This is the room she left that morning wearing one of your shirts" North said

"that doesn't mean I'm the father she could have slept with anyone"

"did you fuck her the night of Willow's eighteenth?" Pyro asked

"well yeah, I left her here in my room when I had to leave to go out of town" I said remembering that night.

"she doesn't remember sleeping with, she remembers nothing from that night after she started drinking" North said filling in some blanks "she woke up here naked in a strange room, pulled on your shirt and bailed from the room, Willow and Jacob didn't know till the day she called in tears, Pregnant. We didn't know till I found a pregnancy test box in Willows bag that was four weeks ago"

"now that was fucking funny" Pyro said laughing "you should have seen his face standing there holding the fucking box"

"couldn't have been to good in the sack Tank, she don't remember it" Ice said hooting in laughter at his own dumb joke.

"She wasn't.. I didn't think..." I was at a complete loss "FUCK"

I walked into my room grabbed a shirt and walked out slamming the door. I walked past Willow and Jacob who were sitting on the top of the steps. Cindy's car was gone.

****

I rode to Cindy's house pulling up into her drive way, I jumped off the bike and walked towards the house. She was sitting on the front veranda, she was wrapped in a blanket looking down at something in her hand, she held a mug of something in the other hand. She looked sad like the entire world was sitting on her shoulders.

She looked up "what are you doing here?" she asked

I walked up the front steps and sat in the chair next to her "I came to talk to you. North and Pyro filled me in on some stuff"

"Right" she said looking back down at the paper in her hand.

"I didn't know"

"how could you, I didn't know" she sucked in a big breath and wiped the tears from her face "I still don't know"

"Cindy, I'm"

"just don't, please don't"

We sat in silence watching the storm rolling in. Lightning lit up the sky, thunder boomed, and we sat and watched it. I listened to Cindy's breathing. The smell of rain was refreshing like it was washing this all away, so we could start fresh.

"I woke up in a strange bed completely buck ass naked. I had no idea where I was or what had happened. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere. I could remember how I got there, or if I had been with anyone. I found a shirt on the floor, so I put it on grabbed my bag and hightailed it out there as fast as I could." She said tears flowing down her face "I tried to forget about it put it out of my mind. But I started to feel sick, and I was late, so I went and bought a pregnancy test. I did six of them all positive before getting Willow to get me more. Jacob rang the doctor and got me an appointment" she went silent just sitting there I didn't say anything waiting for her to continue.

"we went that afternoon. I seen the doctor, did another test and she sent me for a blood test. I then had to wait for results to come back. She rang me three days later and told me I was pregnant. I went back and seen her she said I was about the 10 week mark we booked an ultrasound. It was confirmed then that I was three months along." she said handing over the piece of paper in her hand.

It was a black and white picture, I could tell it was a baby even though it really looked like a blob. I stared at the photo for ages, while sat there in complete silence. I didn't know what to say. The picture made me feel like my heart was constricting.

"I'm not a slut" she suddenly said

"What?" I asked shocked

"I've only slept with you apparently and one other months before you when I lost my virginity" she said.

"ok" I said "so you haven't done anything with anyone since that night at the club"

"NO" she spat standing up

I stood too grabbing her hand before she made it to the front door. "I'm sorry" I said pulling her into my chest and wrapping my arms around her.

I breathed in the scent of her hair. The tears were still flowing down her checks wetting my shirt as we stood there.

"you should go in and get some sleep" I said

"Yeh" she said pulling back "sorry I cried all over you" she said looking up with a faint smile

"I'll come see you tomorrow," I said holding her hand "if that's ok"

She nodded her head and walked to the door. I watched she opened it

"Night Cindy"

"Night Tank"