Tank

Three months ago, I crawled out of my nice warm bed at the crack ass of dawn and left the sweetest girl laying there completely naked. I drove hours with her sweet scent clinging to my skin.

I'd been out of town dealing with the crap that our Canberra charter were in, Three months of hell putting up some punk ass with a drug problem, but I was finally home, and I couldn't be gladder to be back on my own turf.

It was a typical Friday night party here, the music was cranking, people were floating about everywhere, girls were dancing and putting on a show. It was party night at the Hell's Legacy MC clubhouse.

Walking up to the main door there were two new prospects manning the door. I slapped them each on the shoulder as I walked through giving them each a nod of my head.

Ice was sitting at the bar with a girl bent over scantily dressed ass in the air sucking his knob. I walked up to him slapped him on the back and told the prospect to give me a double shot of whiskey and to keep em coming.

"Good to see your ugly mug back around the joint" Ice shot at me pushing the girls head down more and making her gag.

"You to brother, I tell ya I'm glad to be back" I said before walking away.

I spotted North and Pyro over in the corner. Willow was perched up on North's lap playing with her phone. Jacob was sitting next to her. Her spitfire friend was missing, and she was one hella fine girl that one. I wish I could have woken up with her that morning I left her a note with my number, but I never heard from her.

"Hey fuckers and Willow" I said pulling up a seat next to Pyro

"Hey" they all said Willow jumping up and coming to hug me

"Oh, come on Baby Girl what have I told you about hugging all the brothers" North complained

"They are my family too" she said sticking her tongue out at him. He launched at her and dragged her back to his lap. She giggled before he captured her mouth in a kiss.

"Get a room" I yell at them.

North just keeps kissing her and sticks his finger up at me from behind her back. Breaking from the kiss the fucker smirks and says "we got one your just in it" he goes right back to making out with his girl.

Pyro and I grab some sticks and start a game of pool, we've played one round when Ice wonders over, we pull North away from Willow to play doubles.

I wait by the table for my turn when I over hear Willow and Jacob talking

"She hasn't come out of her room all week"

"I know she's binge watching shit on Netflix"

"I'm worried about her"

"What are we gonna do?"

"I'm not sure"

"If we knew who the father was we could fix one problem for her at least"

"Yeh all we know is its gotta be one of the brothers"

"yeh but which one"

I spun around and blurted "who's fucking pregnant?"

They both looke up at me in shock before Jacob stutters "C ccciiin cindy"

I throw my pool stick down and storm from the room. I walk into my room and slam the door behind me. I lean up against the door. I felt like a caged beast wanting to rip out. I was so angry.

Pregnant she's fucking pregnant and she doesn't know who the fucking father is and to make it worse it's one of my god damn fucking brothers. "FUCK" I scream before punching a hole in the wall. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" I roar.

I sit down on the bed. She wasn't mine I had never laid claim to her. I had just watched from the moment that she walked into Willows life and ours. She was just always there, and she had caught my eye. I wasn't gonna say I loved her, but she had gotten to me I wasn't as bad as North had been with Willow, but I wasn't far from it. Not seeing her for three months was torture, and to come back and find out she was pregnant it was fucking bullshit.

I go to my dresser and pull out some clean clothes. The first thing I see is her clothes that she wore that night. Molly must have tidied up in her and down the washing that was laying around. I walked over to the bed and looked on the night stand sure enough there was the note I left with my phone number on it telling her to text or call me. She didn't even take it.

I scrunched it up and threw in in the trash can.

I was gonna have a hot shower wash all the road grit from my body and then I was going to go back out there throw back a few shots and find myself a willing hot pussy. Wash and fuck her from my brain.

I stood under the hot spray for a while breathing the steam in and out until I couldn't take it anymore. I hoped out pulled on a new pair of jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and my cut.

I strolled straight up the bar nodded at Pup, he knew what I liked to drink, told him to keep em coming.

Stacey wonders over and drapes herself over my shoulders. I look her up and down throw my shot back "fuck it" I grab her hand and pull her over to one of the couches.