Cyndi

Tonight, was my first night going out since I had Phoenix. I was going to the clubhouse for the weekly party.

For the last month, I had spent my time at home, some days barely managing to shower before mum got home from work. My nights were filled with a screaming baby, that barely slept at night. My days were spent carrying around a boy who was attached to my boob if I wasn't breastfeeding, he was screaming. I could usually only get five to ten minutes to myself a day.

Tank was trying to be helpful he walked the halls at night time, and Phoenix would sleep so long as he was held.

I was beginning to think maybe co-sleeping was the best option.

I loved Phoenix to the ends of the earth, but I was looking forward to tonight.

I was meeting Willow and Jacob across the road, before heading to the club for a night of drinking.

"Are you sure you'll be right?"

"Cyndi, I have raised two kids before," My mum says taking Phoenix from me

"I know but I don't have to go"

"Well it's already settled we'll see you tomorrow. I'm looking forward to some grandmum and Phoenix time" she says walking towards the front door.

"Ok" bending down I kiss Phoenix on the head whispering "mummy loves you baby boy, you be good for Nana and mummy will see you tomorrow"

"It'll be fine Cyndi, love you," she says pushing me out the door.

"Bye," I say waving

Knocking on the door at Willow's I let myself in, shutting the door behind me. I make my way towards the back of the house following the voices.

Jacob is laying on a lounger in the yard, watching North, Tank, Pyro and Pup through the open garage as they work on a bike in the shed.

Willow is standing by the fence, talking to a blonde.

Walking over to Jacob, I slap him on the shoulder, "who's got you drooling?" I say wiping his mouth with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Bloody hell Cyndi, you scared the shit out of me" he screeches holding his hand to his chest, just over his heart.

Laughing I pull a chair up beside Jacobs "so which one are u going all peeping tom on?"

"All of them," he says smirking at me.

"Don't let Willow hear you saying that?" I say eyeing up Tank as he walks towards us.

"Hey sweet thing where's the little man?" he asks kissing me on the cheek

"Mums having him for the night"

"So, I get you all to myself?" he says grinning wickedly

"You sure do, for some of the night anyway, I wanna spend some time drinking and getting my dance on with my friends."

"Don't drink too much Sexy Mumma, I want you to remember this night!" he says walking backwards.

Laughing I wave him off turning my full attention back to Jacob

"Where were we?" I ask stealing his drink out of his hands. "oh yes I remember now, you were just about to tell me who you were eye fucking"

"Your man bitch, I plan to make him all mine," he says laughing as he steals his drink back and makes his way over to Willow.

"Hey, don't leave me hanging" I scream chasing after him.

"Hey Cyndi, this is Summer she just moved in next door. Summer this is Cyndi she lives across the street"

"Hey, it's nice to meet you," she says waving slightly, sounding a little insecure. Summer has long beautiful, naturally wavy blonde hair, she's wearing a blue and black maxi dress. Her face is clear of makeup. She looks young but tired.

"Hey nice to meet you too, why don't you come over for a drink?" I ask.

"I'd love to bu...."

Just then a little boy comes running from the house screaming "MUUUUMMMMM Mum Mum Mummy Ryker fell off the chair again"

"Sorry I gotta go, another time maybe," Summer says as she waves goodbye.

"She seems nice," I say watching her go

"She is, her three kids are adorable too," Willow says gushing

"She has three kids? How old is she?"

"Umm good question, I'd guess she's in her early 20's. Yeh three kids, Braxton is five, and the twins Ryker and Raven are one, she has her hands full that one" Jacob says

"Come on let's go get ready for tonight," Willow says pulling me towards the house.

Walking into Willows room, I instantly notice the difference. There are pictures of her and North around the room, a really nice picture of me, Jacob, Willow and Phoenix sits on her dresser next to one of her holding Phoenix and North looking at her, this picture captured the raw love North held for her. But the biggest difference is the male touches throughout the room. Norths boots lay next to the wall on one side, his leather jacket is thrown over her desk chair, his helmet sits on her bookshelf, there are bike magazines on one bedside table, A pile of clothes sits in the corner near the washing basket. The bed looks like they just rolled out of it.

"Way it's different in here" I state as I sit on her bed.

"Sorry about the mess she says picking up the clothes and placing them in the basket.

"I see North's all moved in" I laugh

"Not exactly, we are sorta living half and half atm. Some night we are here, some we are at the clubhouse and others I'm here by myself" She says pulling the covers up on her bed.

Laughing Jacob spits "that's not often"

"shut up you," Willow says throwing a pillow at Jacob

We spent the next couple of hours having a few drinks and laughing at each other catching up on missed times, while we did our makeup and got dressed.

Pulling out my phone I look at the time and realise I've gone two hours without my baby boy

Cyndi: Is everything Ok?

My phone pings with a message opening it fast I see a picture of Phoenix sound asleep in his bouncer.

Mum: Everything is fine. Don't stress. Have fun tonight.

Cyndi: Ok love you, mum.

Mum: Love you to

"Ok let's get going. Pup is driving my car over and the guys are on bikes behind us" Willow said pulling me up from the bed.

"Ok," I say sculling back the last of my drink before following them down the stairs.