Willow.

We were sitting at a table near the pool table talking while North versed Pup in a game of pool.

Jacob was drooling over Pup every time he bent over the table to hit the ball. He was licking his lips and whispering how hot he thought Pup was.

Pup would smirk and wink at him and then hit the ball. I knew Jacob had a thing for Pup, he was always looking at him or bringing up his name. He wanted to spend more time at the clubhouse then before.

"Cindy" Tank yelled running down the hall to the top of the stairs.

Cindy had just reached the bottom of the stairs and was running across the room, with tears streaming down her face.

Tank ran down the stairs chasing after her, a dark blue towel wrapped around his hips. The front door was flung open and Cindy disappeared out it.

"CINDY" Jacob and I yell running towards the door after her.

Tank followed us out a minute later yelling out to Cindy from the top of the stairs as she gets in her car and drives away.

"Fuck" he growls before walking back in, slamming the door behind him.

"wat the hell just happened?" Jacob asked

"I have absolutely no idea" I said

We walk back inside and make our way up the stairs. Walking towards Tanks room, a club girl dressed in a black leather jacket, a black G-string and black high heels gets shoved out of the room "you are nothing but a club slut. That girl she is my everything. NOW FUCK OFF" Tank screams at her before slamming the door in her face. She stands there in utter shock for a minute before turning towards us.

"what the fuck are you looking at" she snaps at us as she walks past

"A slut being showed the door" Jacob retorts to her departing back.

She stops in her tracks before looking up to see Pyro and North at the top of the stairs, she keeps walking past them and down the stairs.

Knocking on Tanks door he yells "I thought I told you to Ffuuuu..." the door opens "sorry" he mumbles.

He stands there in a pair of jeans un done and nothing else.

"can we come in?" I ask.

He moves out of the way, allowing us to enter his room.

"if you're here to rip me a new one save it" he grumbles shutting the door behind us.

"we just wanna know what happened" I say

"why'd Cindy run away from that hot bod in a towel?" Jacob says licking his lips and moving his hand up and down Tanks body.

"Argh" he growled and started pacing the room "I came up stairs to shower, then I was going to go and see her. Talk about us. When I got out Stacey was standing there barely dressed. I was telling her to leave when Cindy walked in seen me in a towel and her barely wearing a thing and she bolted" he said sitting down on the end of the bed with his head in hands. "nothing I do is right when it comes to her. I'm always stuffing it up" he says

I look at Jacob and he shakes his head neither of us know what to say to make this better. I pick up my phone and ring Cindy again, no answer. I keep calling her and sending her texts Jacob does the same, sooner or later she is going to have to answer.

"Have you tried ringing her?" I ask Jacob

"Yes" he snaps throwing his phone over to me.

I ring her a couple more times off his phone before sending her a text telling her to answer and come back and talk.

"You know I love her" he says. Standing up he walks to the dresser and picks something up. "I liked her when I first saw her at your place by the pool. Couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so beautiful. Then we started talking at your party and one thing led to another, but I got called away. When I came back I was gonna wine and dine her, take her out on dates you know the whole nine yards, but she was pregnant and then I was so angry I thought I lost her, but that baby is mine and I want to do it things right. Do right by her."

"Have you told her this?" Jacob asked

"No, we were taking things slow getting to know one another" he said

"you need to go and find her and tell her how you feel" I say standing up.

"I don't even know where she is"

"Go to her place. Start there"

He picks up a white shirt throwing it over his and putting his cut on, before putting socks and shoes on he walks out but stops and looks back at us .

"Thanks" he says before walking out.