Tank

Waking up with Cyndi draped over my body, her arm flung over my chest and her leg over my morning wood. She has nothing on except the sheet covering her plump ass. I run my hand up and down her back loving the feel of her wrapped around me.

I want this girl to be mine. I want forever with her. I want to share my bed with her every night and wake up with her each morning. We already have the perfect little family. But I want everything and more I want my ring on her finger and a property patch on her back.

Sliding out from underneath her, I pull the sheet from her body, gently rolling her over to her back. I kiss each nipple. Spreading her legs, I glide my hand down her thigh and back up. Grabbing a handful of her thigh, I squeeze. Leaning down I kiss the same spot. Moving to her other thigh, I repeat the same process.

Positioning myself between her legs, I kiss my way down her right inner thigh, before placing a kiss on her mound and making my way up the left thigh. I softly graze my tongue over her clit before pulling back.

Staring down at her beautiful mound, I inhale deeply, savouring her scent.

Lowing my head, I run my tongue up her wet slit and repeat the process a few times.

"mmmm" she moans, half asleep.

Twirling my tongue around her clit. I suck each lip into my mouth, leaving a lingering kiss behind each time.

Pushing my tongue inside her, I lap up her taste, before running the tip of my tongue back up to her most sensitive spot. Sucking her into my mouth, I give a gentle nip. Reaching my hands up to her breast I roll her nipple between my fingers before palming each breast as I insert my tongue into her hot cavern.

"Oh God. Don't stop" She pants thrusting her hips up.

Placing my hands under her arse I hold her in place. "you taste so good." Fucking her with my tongue, I alternate between fast and slow. Hard and soft.

Running her hands throw my hair she pulls and pushes. Squeezing my head between her legs.

I insert a finger inside her while paying special attention to her rosebud, using my thumb. I add some pressure as I suck her clit into my mouth grazing my teeth against it.

"OH Fuuuc" she screams riding out the waves of pleasure. Her breathing hitches. Crawling up her body I kiss her fully.

"best morning ever" I tell her pecking her lips and getting out of bed.

Pulling the sheet up over her body, covering her up. I watch as she rolls to her side with a satisfied smile.

Walking into the bathroom, I turn the shower on, getting under the spray I squirt some conditioner into my hand before taking myself in hand, thinking about what just happened in the bedroom I squirt all over the wall of the shower, finishing off my shower quickly, before getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a black tee.

I exit the bathroom, walking across the room I Kiss Cyndi on the forehead, "Gotta go, Babe, see you soon" I whisper, before making my way downstairs for church.

*****

"Is there anything else anyone wants to bring to the table?" Slammer asks

"Actually, I want to make Cyndi my old lady. I'm not asking permission, I've already ordered her cut, but I wanted to let you all know that it's happening."

A chorus of congrats and good for you ring out through the room. No one objects.

"Thanks. I wanna do it at the next family day BBQ"

"Sounds good man," North says slapping me on the back

"Another one bites the dust" Ice mocks grabbing me in a headlock.

"Shut it Dickhead" shoving him off me

The whole room erupts in laughter as we make our way out of church, ribbing each other. I follow North as he heads across the room to the bar with Pyro and Ice. Ordering us each a shot of whiskey.

"To another Ol' Lady joining us" Pyro raises his glass

"To family" we chorus, throwing back our shots.