Breakfast with mom.

Chapter 9

Avery Pov.

○●○

Well...I didn't want to stay but Abigail begged me saying 'this will be the best sleep Over ever and that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' and In the end, I give in.

Cole showed us to our room. Abigail and I decided that we'll sleep in one room because it was like a 'Sleepover' thing.

The room was huge! It was bigger than mine. It had a king-size bed and it had a gray and white duvet on it. The walls were painted white and most of the things inside were white.
Including the big white furry mat that was laid in front of the mirror.

After we were finish showering, We put on some of the clothes we brought today. Abigail wore a shirt and some shorts and I had to wear a crop top and some shorts. After we were done, we head downstairs for dinner.

All the guys were looking at me, did I do something wrong?

Abigail and I sat on the couch opposite the guys and silence filled the room.

"What?" I asked the guys.

"Damn Avery!" Cole said winking at me.

"wait...It's not what you guys think," I said looking at them.

I don't want anyone to misunderstand me.

"Look it's like this. Abigail and I went shopping and we bought some clothes.....I bought 2 crop tops and a pair of jeans. I'm wearing one on now....." I said showing them my shirt. "....and" I continued "Abigail bought some shorts and some crop top along with one shirt. I can't sleep with jeans because their uncomfortable and I don't have any shirt with me, except for the one I wore today, but that one is dirty so.... this is why I'm dressed like this" I explained

"Oh...now I get it," Nicholas said

"Yeah, so please don't misunderstand me," I said looking at the guys.

Adrien left the living room and went upstairs and we all sat there eating and chatting with each other.

"So aren't you guys going home?" I asked Nicholas.

"No we're all staying here tonight" Nicholas replied.

Well...at least Abigail is with me.

"You guys are staying? That's no fun" Cole said winking over at Abigail and me.

Adrien came downstairs again giving me something in my hands.

"Wear this," he said as he sat down next to Cole. It was a shirt. His shirt.

I thanked him and threw it on. It was pretty big but it was comfortable. Ahh...there something with guy's clothes that makes them so comfortable...

"You've just ruined the fun dude!" Cole said glaring over at Adrien.

He didn't reply, he just sat there eating.

After we were done eating I head upstairs with Abigail and we sat on the bed and did our little girl talk. I then called my mom just for her not to be worried and I told her I'll be sleeping by a friend's house.
And then we went to bed.

○●○
The next day I woke up and I had some news to tell the guys but before I did, I got dress in the clothes I bought yesterday.
I wore my crop top and my blue ripped jeans with my Adidas shoes.