A Bomb?!

Chapter 27

We pulled up at a big mansion. Adrien came over and opened the car for me. I got out and followed inside.

"Ah! Adrien, what a pleasure to meet you" An old man in a suit came up to us and stretch his hand out for Adrien to shake.

"Mr. James" he said and shook his hands. The old man smiled at him and then looked at me.

"And who might this be?"

"This is Avery, one of my employees" he introduced me and I shook his hands.

"Nice to meet you"

Adrien went around and greet some of the businessmen so I took a seat at the food section and ate some snacks.

I love food!

"Avery!" I heard a familiar voice shouted as I was about to bite into my cupcake.

I turned around and saw Abigail, Stella and two unfamiliar guy walking towards me.

"Hey!" I waved and they both hugged me.

We pulled apart and I looked at both of the men standing beside them a little puzzle. They both looked like they're in their late 20s and they looked handsome in those black tuxedo.

"Oh! I'm sorry, this is Nick. We met in Los Angeles and this is Damon, his friend" Stella Introduced.

"Hi there I'm Avery" I smiled and the both shook my hands.

"Nice to meet you Avery" Nick said and I replied with a 'same'

"Where's Adrien?" Stella Asked and I told her that he's talking to some businessmen.

"Oh okay."

"Stella" I deep, hot voice said that made me melt.

Adrien.

"Oh Adrien. I had just asked for you" she said and then introduced the two men to him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Adrien her 'big brother" he said in a cold tone while emphasizing on the word brother.

Oh my lord!!

I hid my face as I snicker.

He's such a protective brother.

"Adrien!!!" A female voice shout and I turned around to meet with a blonde girl. She wore a black dress that had a 'very' long split on both sides of her dress and her makeup looked perfect.

"Erika? Oh my God" he said and hugged her.

I felt my heart clench a little.

They pull apart and smiled at each other. I quickly looked away and saw Stella rolled her eyes at the blonde girl whose name is Erika, and walked away with Stella and the 2 men.

So here I am stuck with Adrien and some blonde chick.

"Oh, this is Avery one of my employee, Avery this is Erika my childhood friend" he introduced and I smiled at her.

"It's very nice to met you Avery" she smiled.

"I'll be right back" Adrien said and left.

Erika and I sat quietly for sometime before she spoke. "So....how did you met Adrien?"

"Well....as he said I'm one of his employee so I was employed by him" I half lie.

"Oh....I see" she said and looked at me. "I'm his childhood friend. We met one day at summer camp and became friends from that day. We attended the same middle school, ,high school, and college. We were such good friends that out parents thought we liked eachother and wanted us to get married" she chuckle to herself and continued.