A Surprise

Chapter 40

Avery's Pov.

5 minutes later the limo pulled up at an empty land. Exiting the limo with a confused look on my face, I turned to the butler and asked "Where is he?"

"Follow me" he said and began walking. Following him, we ended up walking for a few minutes. Looking forward, I spotted a small light from far.

Is he there?

I pick up my pace and when we arrived there, I was left with a very surprise expression in my face. *pic above

"Oh....my...God!" I exclaimed, covering my mouth in surprised.

"Avery...." I snapped my heard to the left and saw Adrien standing there.

Running towards him, I wrapped my hands around him. "You like it?" He asked as we pulled away.

"I....LOVE IT!" I said happily.

He chuckle at my suden action and place my hands in his. "Come sit"

We both sat there, cuddling with each other. "Wine?" He asked while pouring some in a glass."Yes please"

Taking the wine from him, I took a sip and looked up. The stars were out tonight and we're very beautiful.

There was soft music playing in the background that set the mode.

"Here is your food " a waiter, who popped out of no where said and placed it in front of us.

It was spaghetti!!!

Yumm!

Wapping some spaghetti around my fork, I began to eat a long with Adrien.

We ate in comfortable silence...until we ended up feeding each other.

"Open" Adrien said and I open my mouth as he placed a big spoon full of spaghetti in my mouth.

"Adrfhggg" I said with my mouth full.

"Shh! Don't talk with your mouth full, you'll choke" he said and I sent his a playful glare which he chucked at.

Quickly swallowing my food, I fed him next and this action continued for sometime until all the food was finish.

The maid took away the plates after we were done eating so we just sat there cuddling with each other.

"Adrien..."

"Hmm..."

"Where is your parents?" I asked looking at him.

I've always thought about that.

"There around." He said casually.

"Oh" was all I said.

The place fell in comfortable silence before Adrien spoke again. "Want to visit them?"

"If you want" I replied looking at him again.

"Okay, then I'll take you to visit them a day"

"Great" I smiled at him.

All of a sudden there was a bright light. There was a huge TV on a stand in the air.

"Are we watching a movie?" I asked and he he replied with a yes.

We sat there cuddling together while watching one of my favorite movies. 'Princess diary 1'

...

"Come on" he said before getting up and I got up after him.

We've just finish watching the movie. Actually 2. I begged Adrien to watch another since I was in a good mode today and couldn't say no.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" he said and took my hands in his.

Adrien's Pov.

I'm glad that she like it. I'm also surprise at her reaction. She's easily surprised at stuff.

Taking her hands in mine, we began to walk in comfortable silence.

Glancing at her, I saw her smiling happily to herself and I couldn't help but smile too.

She's so damn cute!

God what have I done to deserve her?!

We continue to walk and I saw her shivering a bit so I took off my jacket and cover her with it.

"I knew you would be cold" I mumble and she looked at me in awe. "Thank you"

"Anything for my girl" I said and saw her cheek redden.

Chuckling to myself, we continue to walk.

We continued to walk and chat about some interesting stuff that I never knew about her. Like I never knew she has a brother.

Looking ahead, I spotted the lake with a bridge.

"Come on" I said and pulled her towards the lake.

"Why are we here?" She asked and I turned to her. "You'll see"

5.....4.....3......2......1........0

Beautiful fireworks exploded in the sky of different colours. It wrote 'I love you Avery' in the sky.

Looking at her for a reaction, I saw teas in her eyes and....love.

"I love you too" she cried and place a kiss on my lips.

"I love you more" I said and capture her lips.
...

I'm sorry it's this shortt!!!😢😭😭

Unfortunately this is the last chapter. I'm so sad right now😭😭. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The epilogue will be out soon.

Peace!