Moving

Episode 10

Avery Pov.

○●○
Mom walked Adrian and me to his car before hugging me one last time before we drove off.
Hmm...I wonder where are we going.
Are we going to some other part of Korea? Or are we going out of Korea? Paris? New York? Las Vagas? Omg! I'm so excited.

I looked over to Adrien, who was focusing on the road"May I asked where are we going?"

"We're going to Busan"

Busan! I've never been there but I always wanted to visit there for the holidays. Omg!

Busan is the second most popular city after Seoul with a population of over 3.4 million people and it's always been my dream to go there.

"Really?" I asked excitingly.

"Yes," he replied rolling his eyes.

How rude!

○●○

The ride took about 4-5 hours because we were stuck in traffic twice! Busan is so beautiful! The people seem friendly too.

It was now 12:59 Am when we pull up at a huge mansion.
It was bigger than Cole's house. It was painted in cream and the roof was in very dark brown.

House of Adrien

Adrien came out and I followed him behind

Adrien came out and I followed him behind. Before we could've reached the door, A female figure came storming out to the door. She had blonde hair, green eyes, she was pretty and her body looked more like a model's.
She wore a Black and white checkers top and black jeans.
Her blonde hair was in a messy yet cute bun and she wore only a little makeup.

A bright smile was on her face as she ran up to Adrien and have him a tight hug.
"Oh Adrien, where were you?! You left me for 2 nights alone! I was scared! I miss you!"

I looked over at Adrian who seemed to be annoyed by her. Is she his girlfriend?

I didn't say anything, I just stood there quietly until they recognize I was standing there.

After a few minutes, the 'girl' finally realized that I was
There and her eyes trailed down my body.

Folding her hands she looked over to Adrien"And who is she?"

"The name is Davis...Avery Davis" I replied giving her a rude look.

She stood silent for a minute or two and then she burst out in laughter.

Wtf!

I was totally confused"Uhh...."

"I like her! Where did you get her from?" She asked looking over at me.

"The book chose her" Adrien replied.

She turned and smiled at me"Finally the book chose someone with sass!"