Going to the Doctor

. Chapter 29

Avery's Pov.

I opened my eyes and saw Adrien looking at me.
What happened?

All of yesterday's events began to replay in my head.

Erika. the party. explosion.

Oh, I remembered...

"Hey" he smiled at me and I ignored him.

I tried to got up but stopped when I felt a sharp pain in my hands and I wince.

"Are you okay?" He asked. His voice filled with concern.

Ignoring him again, I left his bedroom and went into my bathroom.

I shut the door, refreshedvmyself with a warm bath and brush my teeth. I then changed into comfortable clothing and exit the bedroom.

Entering the kitchen, I saw Adrien making breakfast. I walked pass him and went into the fridge. Taking a bottle of milk, I pour it into a bowl of cereals and ate.

After eating my cereals, I washed my bowl and sat in the living room.

I turned on the TV and went to watch a movie, totally ignoring Adrien who's sitting in the opposite chair.

I got up after to few minutes to use the bathroom when I felt a very sharp pain in my arm.

I sat back into the chair and wince again.

"That's it. We're going to the doctor" Adrien spoke up.

"I don't wanna go anywhere" I said and he sigh.

"Just.....let's get over this. All you have to do is comply with me and we won't have a problem" he said and rubbed his head in frustration.

"But---"

"Just.....come on" he said. It was more like he was begging me.

Ughhh!!!!!

I rolled my eyes and got up. Slipping on my sneakers, I walked towards his car.

He started the car and we were off to the doctor.

...

Pulling up at the hospital, I enter along with Adrien and we took an elevator to the 2nd floor. Exiting the elevator, Adrien knocked on the door that had the number 226 on it and it opened a few seconds later.

We were greeted by a smiling Doctor. "Mr. Alexander." He shook his hands and we took a seat in his office.

"So what brought you here?" The doctor asked.

"Well, she woke up this morning and has this sharp pain on her hands so I'm here to check it" Adrien explained and the doctor nodded.

"Okay. Let me examine your hand" he said to me and I smile politely at him.

"Would you mind waiting outside?" He asked Adrien and he refuse.

"Okay, then I'll take her into the examining room." He said.

Adrien sat and wait inside his office while we entered the examining room which was right in his office.

He closed the door and put me to sit on the bed.

"It's swollen" he told me after examining my arm. "I'll apply pressure to it and tell me how it feels" he said and I nodded.

He slightly apply pressure to my swollen arm and I wince in pain. "I feel a sharp pain"

"Okay. I'll have to run some test on you arm to see if there's any broken bone" He said to me and I nodded.

He ran some test on my hands and then showed me and x-ray.

"his is your arm. Luckily it's not broken but it is sprained do that's not good. Wait here please" he told me and left the room.

A few minutes later he was back with a cream in his hands.

"This cream will help with the swelling" he said and applied it to my swollen arm.

"Ice will also help" he added.

"Thank you" I smiled and got off the bed.

"No problem." He smiled and we exit the room.

"How's she?" Adrien asked as soon as he saw the doctor.

"She's fine. No broken bones but her arms is swollen. You should apply the cream twice a day. Don't worry, Morning and Night. Ice will also help with the swelling" he explained to Adrien and he nodded.

"Is that all?"

"Yes. That's all." He replied.

"How much?" Adrien asked and the doctor instantly face lit up.

"It's only $600. Not alot" he said and my mouth dropped to the ground.

$600?!!

what kind of hospital is this? Did he bring me to an expensive hospital?

I looked over to Adrien and saw him going in his wallet. Glaring at the doctor he dropped $1000 and took the bag of lotion that was on the table.

Whatt!!! No he didn't!

How rich is this guy?

I know he is rich but I never knew he would give extra money to a doctor. When you check up all that the doctor did, it doesn't even add up to $600.

"Keep the change" that was the last thing he said before we left.

I was left shocked and speechless.
...

We were currently heading back home when Adrien phone rang.

Taking a quick glance on his screen, the name 'Erika' was written on it.

Her again?

I closed my eyes and lay back in the car seat, listening to what he was saying to her.

"Hey"

"I'm on my way home"

"Umm....okay, I'm coming there now. I'll be there on 13 minutes"

And he hang up.

Is he kidding right now?!!

I'm not going to anyone's house. Especially her's.

"Take me home" I said and he looked at me.

"Huh?"

"I said take me home or stop the car and I'll either walk or take a cab home" I repeated myself.

"Are---"

"Then just stop the car let me get out" I cut him off and he sigh before turning around and drove to his house.

We were almost there when his phone rang again.

"Hey, I'll be there a little late." He said and hang up.

Pulling up at the house, I hopped out of the car and left him behind.

Stupid!!!

I fickin hate you!!!!

Entering inside, I angrily stomped to my room and lay down.

...

Byee. See until you next time! :)

Toodles~~