Kakashi x Female Guy

I lost my pictures. Please someone help me out with pictures. I need them. And also I said I'll be taking requests.

     Guy had always been confused for a boy. No, she's still confused for a boy till now. It was so annoying. Was it the way she dressed. The way she acted? No it can't be. Maybe she was just overreacting. Her friends knew her.
     She went to the Batousi clan to train. Though her eternal rival was Kakashi, she still had a female rival. Takirama. The daughter of the second Hokage. She resembled him a lot even down to the tattoos and wore his armor. Basically a female version of Tobirama.
   "Guy how are you?". "I'm okay" she replied. "Wanna spar?" She asked. "We could, but I have something better in mind". "What?" Guy asked. "First take of your clothes" she said. "Ehhh!" She exclaimed. "Why?"
     "Fine" she said raising her hands  in surrender. "I'll do it" and she tackled Guy to the ground. "Ahhh! Takirana stop!" She yelled. Her clothes were ripped with a sharp kunai.
  "Your breasts should be the same as mine right?" She asked groping her left breast. Guy's face was red in embarrassment. "Your clothes are already ripped. Looks like you have to change" she said with a smile and broke into an evil laugh.
         Time-Skip
     Guy walked away from the Batousi district hugging herself. "I feel so used and so naked and so bad and empty". Takirana! She yelled.
      Takirana ripped her clothes and gave her what she called a "beauty treatment" that she would never forget. She shivered remembering. Her body was waxed and she was giving a facial that felt like it was burning and put weird chemicals on her hair and gave her new clothes.
  She was walking she didn't notice Kurenai and Anko. She bumped into them. "Ah sorry Kurenai Anko" she said with a smile.
   They were just there staring at her. It was weird. "What?" She asked. "Guy what happened to you?" Anko asked leaning closer. "It's just Takirana's doing" she said.
     Guy also changed her attire. Takirana gave her short shorts to wear and it was so tight and stretchy. Her stomach was bear. She was given a long-sleeved shirt that just barely covered her breasts. She wore a net shirt under that covered her and put her breasts in place.
   "You're not seeing anyone, are you?" Anko asked. "No" she replied. "Why?". "I'll take you out". "Why should you take her out?" Kurenai asked. "I asked first" she said. "Even though! She bumped into me".
    Guy stood there confused. "I'll leave you two to it okay. Bye" She said walking away. That was weird. She was just hungry. She entered a restaurant. She sat on the chair and looked at her face in a plate.
   Did she really look that different? Her eyebrows were shaved and carved. Her face was glowing and a little bit of makeup. It was all peace and quiet until she hears her name and it went all downhill.
  All her friends came and sat at her table and ordered their food. It was going well, until Genma started flirting. Then began the yelling and the fighting. Shinobi fighting in a civilian's resturant because of her. She would get Takirana for this.
   She slipped out before it could get worse. Just because of a change to her appearance. They were all so stupid. She passed the woods as a shortcut. "Why so sad?" A voice asked.
   She looked into the tree and smiled. "Nothing, I just feel bad because no-one noticed me before. Now I change the way I look and nobody can think straight".
    Kakashi jumped down in front of her. "Is that so?" He asked. "Yeah" she replied. "But I notice you all the time. Before and also now. Why did you change anyway?" He asked. "It's Takirana".
   "You don't need to change for anyone" he said. "If they can't see how beautiful you are, then they're blind". "Kaka..." She was silenced by Kakashi kissing her. He smiled and took a step back.
    Guy's cheek was already pink. She folded her lips and licked them on the inside. She was about to say something, when she heard her name. She grabbed Kakashi. "Let's continue this at my house". He wrapped his arms around her and he shushined them out of there.