Itachi x Female Kisame

This wasn't supposed to happen. How could I have been so stupid? I had just one rule. Don't get caught. And I did by none other than Itachi.
         Flashback
   "Why are we running from the leaf? Let's kill them". "We were told to avoid confrontation at all costs Kisame" Itachi said. "Then let's throw them of our track. Water release a thousand feeding sharks!" He yelled directing the attack towards them. "That's taken care of". "Don't get cocky" Itachi said.
   A redhead jumped out of nowhere and swung a giant iron fan cutting him in the stomach area. He coughed out blood. "Damn you!" He cursed. "Water style water prison!" The red head was trapped in a ball of water.
   Kakashi soon came out. "Time to go!" Itachi disappeared with his crows and Kisame went underground. Kakashi rushed to help Kyuubi.

    Time-Skip
   "Who was that?" Kisame asked when he knew they were alone. "My former teammate Kyuubi". Kisame rest against a tree clutching his stomach. I've lost a lot of blood. This isn't good, he told himself.
    "Are you okay?" Itachi asked quirking his brow. "Yeah" he said trying to stand up. "Let's keep moving so Kakuzu can heal me". He took one more step and he fell. He couldn't get up. I'll get you for this Kyuubi. He looked at Itachi and then his eyes closed.
         Present time.
    I woke up later in a room I didn't recognize. I touched my stomach and it looked like I'd been stitched up. I turned to the side when something soft pressed against my arm. "It can't be" he croaked. He touched his chest and screamed mentally.
   How did this happen? The disguise came off. Did Itachi see me? That fan messed with my chakra. Let me try and see if I can shift back. "No!!!" She yelled when it wasn't working. Maybe Itachi didn't know. Instantly the door clicked.
   She lay back on the bed. She cursed when she realized she didn't have a shirt. She could feel Itachi stare at her. "Kyuubi's fan stops the flow of chakra for a long time. So do you mind telling me why you're a female?" Itachi asked.
  "How did you even hide it?". Kisame didn't say anything. "Oh well maybe Pain would love to hear that you've been lying all the while". "You can't tell anyone!" Kisame yelled desperately.
 "Then answer!". "Well I've always been a girl. But who would even appreciate a girl that was blue a looked like a monster. I took on my alter ego and posed as a man. When I did that, people actually looked my way and I became a very good shinobi. Who takes females seriously in this male dominated world?"
     Itachi sighed. "I won't tell". "Really?" Kisame asked with a small smile. "Really. As long as you become my bed mate" he said simply. "What?" Kisame asked her smile disappearing.
  "Sex slave is a harsh word so I said bedmate". "No way! I'm not letting you touch me. By the way I'm older than you, aren't I?". "So?" He asked. "So no" she said crossing her arms. "Fine" he said. "Pain and the rest would love this". "Alright Fine: she said.
   Itachi sat down on the bed opposite her. He held up her hair blocking her big breasts from view. Kisame blushed and turned away. "Don't worry" Itachi said getting on his knee. "I'll be gentle" he whispered before popping a dark blue nipple in his mouth.
     Kisame gasped and bit her lip immediately. Itachi played with the other nipple and sucked the one in his mouth until it was hard then he went to the other one. When they were both hard, he pinched them both continuously making Kisame cry out.
    He flicked them painfully and licked all around. 'He has a nipple fetish' she thought. Itachi stood up and took off his shirt. "Lie down" he said. She lay down still not looking at him.
   Time had passed and Itachi was still above her giving her body a judgy look. She was smaller in her man form, but still taller than him. She was still blue, but her eyes weren't like sharks own anymore. It was bigger, but still yellow. Her gills were still in place and she had hips and breasts which he enjoyed. He was going to enjoy this.
         Time skip
   The curtains were closed and the air conditioner was working full blast. The room was completely dark apart from the red eyes that glowed in the room.
    Kisame moaned as Itachi pushed in. "So tight" Itachi moaned. "Is this your first time Kisa?" Itachi asked. "Yes" she moaned finally looking at him in the eye. "Be gentle" she whispered. "Don't move to mu... Ah!" She was cut off by Itachi slamming in. 
   "You were saying?" Itachi asked. "Mmmh" she moaned. "Itachi-kun". Itachi continued to rock his hips going faster every second.
   "Itachi......" Kisame moaned. "You're too fast. S...ah...slow down" she said. "Please" she begged. "I ca..can't take it. I'm going to I'm going to come!" She yelled. "Me too" Itachi said raising her legs and going deeper. He was going so fast that the bed was already creaking. Just a few more thrusts and they climaxed together.
    Itachi emptied everything inside her. He was sweaty in the cold room. He brushed his bangs back and looked down at Kisame. Panting with her legs spread all for him. It was only him who would get to see her like this.
   He got up leaving her on the bed not even bothering to help her. Euphoria was written all over her face. He was going to enjoy his sex slave, but now he had to rest. They had to go back the next day. He walked back to her and gave her a chaste kiss. "Sleep well Kisame" he whispered.