Roman Reigns x AJ Styles

The picture above I have no idea why. I had no idea where to get pictures at the last minute. Okay I love AJ and I hate Roman because he's a jerk. I know their both married and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but this is  yaoi. Also this is an

       AJ sat in the locker room getting ready to leave. He didn't want to do anything tonight. He just wanted to go home, soak in hot water and go to sleep. Nothing was going to ruin it.
       The door to the locker room opened and in came the show off, Dolph Ziggler. He walked sluggishly to  where he was and slumped next to him.
          "Did the Alpha's finally gang bang you?" He asked. Dolph sighed. "It'll take a lifetime before anyone could just see my crack", Dolph replied. "Then stop teasing them". "You are really going to regret it" Aj said getting up. "No I'm not", Dolph said closing his eyes.
          AJ got up. "Have you told him yet?" Dolph asked. Aj stood at the door. "I know I'm not meant to say anything, but I think it'll be what's best". AJ gripped the handle of the door till his knuckles turned white. "I'll tell him, but not now". "It can't wait and you know it". Dolph got up already naked walking to the showers.
       AJ walked out. He had forgotten how it all began. It was after his first debut on Monday Night Raw. The day of the Greatest Royal Rumble. After everything and the Monster among men won, he just wanted to leave, but then it didn't go as planned.
       He was cornered by none other than Roman Reigns. And he had the audacity to kiss him. He was stunned that he didn't see him walk away. When he finally came to he found him with the other Shield dogs. He didn't care they were all Alpha's and he could get in a lot of trouble. He walked up to Roman and gave him one on his cheek.
         It angered Dean and Seth, but luckily Dolph was there to help him. He helped him talk to Roman and got him out of there. He was stubborn so what happened earlier wasn't going to  stop him.
          He found Roman in the parking lot and approached him. He had already prepared what he was going to say, when Roman grabbed him and kissed him with all his might.
        AJ managed to get free and he spat in Roman's face. Roman cleaned his face and he licked the saliva of his fingers. "Disgusting!!!" "Aren't you a married man, you idiot?"
        "That doesn't matter now" Roman said. "Don't tell me you didn't feel anything". "Was that a question or a statement?" He asked. "I saw it in your eyes when you stepped into that ring and we touched". AJ rolled his eyes. "You are talking complete nonsense" He said. "I need to get out of here away from you weird Alpha".
       AJ lost all the fire he had to fight Roman. He wanted to walk off and get the awkward moment out of his head, when he turned he was pulled back immediately and shoved against the car.
       Roman kissed him immediately. He knew he should have pushed Roman away. Should have beat the living daylights out of him, but he submitted to him.
         He wrapped his arms and legs around him. And they did it in the back seat of his car. The worst part of it all, he didn't regret any of it. If he could go back in time he would do it all over again.
            How Roman dominated and owned every part of him. How he wrecked his pussy and how he sucked on his tits. How he left visible hickeys and made him come multiple times in the back seat. Where his wife could sit anytime.
             He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't stop. He knew he was having an affair with a married man. He was the other person. Roman's mistress and he knew it wasn't going further than that.
       As he walked out, he saw Roman. He clutched the hand of his back and attempted to walk around him, but Roman grabbed him. Curse his long arms.
          "What?" AJ asked with a lot of sass. "What's with the attitude?" He asked. "You're not on your period, are you?". AJ snatched his hand away, but Roman grabbed him by both arms. He was sure they'd be a bruise later.
          It was now or never. "I'm leaving   Roman", he said. "What?" Roman asked quirking his brow. "I'm being moved to Smackdown Live". Roman let go of him. "And what did you tell them?" Roman asked desperation written all over his eyes.
          "What do you think?" AJ asked looking him in the eye. "Of course I said yes" He replied. "So you just want to leave me and abandon what we have?" "Which is what exactly?" AJ snapped.
          "I'm the other one, aren't I?" He asked. "I'm the one that your wife can smell on you almost every single night". "I'm the one you hide from everyone". Roman groaned. "We've talked about this".
            "I know" AJ replied. "What I'm saying now is that I can't handle it". "I can't settle for being the other one, when you claim to love me more than your wife". "STOP!!!" Roman commanded in his Alpha voice. AJ shut up.
         "Just stay". "Please" he begged. "I only have one offer" AJ said. "And if you can grant it, I'll stay with you". Roman smiled and hugged him. "So what do you want?" Roman asked whispering into his hair and caressing  his back.
           "Divorce your wife and make me your mate officially" AJ said into his chest. Roman pushed him away with a glare. "What's wrong?" AJ asked. "It's not rare for people being married and finding their true mate later on".
            "Stop talking nonsense!!!" He ordered. "You know I'm right" AJ said. "I can't do that" Roman said. "I know" AJ said. "That's why I'm going to find someone else who can" AJ said. "I'm so lucky you didn't bond me". "I'm out of here" He said. "Thanks for nothing Roman".
           He made an attempt to walk away, but Roman grabbed him again. He was getting tired of being dragged around today. He stood his ground and when he came face to with Roman, he slapped him.
          "I should have done this a long  time ago" Roman growled and attacked his lips. AJ pushed him away or at least tried. Roman was bigger, taller and an angry Alpha.
            "Let go of me!" AJ yelled hitting his chest and kicking him in his shin. Roman lifted him up and pressed him against a pillar. Kissing his neck like an hungry animal ripping his prey apart.
          AJ's hands stopped hitting and he wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs round his waist. AJ cupped his cheeks and brought their lips together. "You know there's no other Alpha that can please you like I do".
           He pulled the pants down up to AJ's legs. He put two fingers into his cunt. "You know you love me and only me". "You won't be able to find anybody better than me".
          AJ watched as Roman put his hands into his pants and brought his hard cock out and alligned it to his pink entrance that was already pulsing. He pushed it in. Not giving him a chance to adjust, he pulled out and pushed in again.
         He pounded into AJ. Holding his hips until they bruised and turned purple. His back and his skull hit against the hard concrete, but he didn't care. And he knew no matter what, he wouldn't regret it. None of it.
          Roman came and knotted him. Roman came in for a kiss, but AJ stopped him. "You seem so sure of yourself". "I can find other Alpha's better than you". "I can find another Alpha that I can love".
          Roman's knot deflated. AJ jumped off him. "I'm leaving Roman". "You know you love me and you can't be a proper Alpha and get what you want". AJ laughed. "I can't believe I was so stupid to go all the way with you". It's so frustrating.
           "You know life isn't that easy" Roman said. "But it was easy for you to cheat". "I've already said said my goodbyes and now I'm telling you". "Bye Roman".
           As he walked away a little voice whispered to him saying, "you know it's the truth". And he hoped Roman would grab him again and tell him not to go and he would do that in a heartbeat. Tell him that he would divorce his wife. He hoped that till he got home.

AJ was in the locker room getting ready to make his first debut on Smackdown Live. Then Roman's words hit him. Of all times to think of those. "You know there's no other Alpha that can please you like I do"."You know you love me and only me"."You won't be able to find anybody better than me".
     He was already nervous and he didn't know he was already pacing. He didn't know he was releasing pheromones into the air. "What am I going to do?"
      "Hello" A weird voice greeted. He turned and he saw a man dressed in red leather. His hair in a unique hairstyle and he was bowing with one hand behind on his stomach and one hand stretched out.
         "I an Shunsuke Nakamura". "Nice to meet you Aj Styles". "I hope you enjoy your time here". AJ bit his bottom lip. All Roman's words flew out the window. "I already am" AJ said.
           Shunsuke stood up and took AJ's  hand and kissed it. "It's not everyday I see a pretty omega walk in here". Definitely going to like it here.

So this story you have the stereotypical Alpha and omega. Hope you loved it. Make requests