Hashirama x Izuna

Long overdue. Another request from yanderechxbi. Enjoy this little bit of angst. It won't kill anyone. Apart from your fragile heart.

The war had finally come to a standstill after the unfortunate accident with the now heir of the Uchiha clan. Now Madara could see reason, just if only it could have been earlier.
  Both sides have brought demands to the table for the peace to be established. Trade routes, relationships with other clans, medicine and just one that had completely rocked the table.
  "The hand of your brother" Madara repeated unashamed as he said it the second time in front of the selected few present.
"Literaly?" Hashirama questioned. "I know that Izuna is injured but...."
  "Don't play the fool now Hashirama. You're way smarter than that".
  Tobirama glanced to his brother. And yes they had both gone through wars, but looking at him now in those red eyes he could see the boyish qualities, the youth in there. The childish naivety.
  "He's just a boy Madara" he said looking away from his brother to him. "He's too young, what does he know about marriage?"
  He glanced to Tobirama and he didn't like that look. That lustful look in his eyes at all, but it would be childish to use his bigger frame to block his brother from that gaze. Tobirama was a master at hiding things, but he knew his brother. His blood. And he was nervous.
  "He'll learn" he replied simply.
  "I disagree" Hashirama said still trying to be calm.
  "Anija" Tobirama said softly before the others in the room joined to criticise him.
  Tobirama was different, like an acquired taste. He didn't need to be told what people said. Uchiha clan included and he wouldn't let him go all by himself and go through all that.
  Madara just smirked, but it wasn't directed at him. It was directed at Tobirama. He was so close to breaking the peace before it could be established.
  The door slid open and Izuna's face appeared. He looked a little bit pale. He could just feel the nerves radiating off his younger brother. Izuna walked with great difficulty towards his brother and sat beside him.
  There was a silent conversation between them and he let Izuna speak.
  "I couldn't help but overhear the conversation you had. If you don't want  Tobirama to make his own choice, then there should be a compromise".
  "Which is?" Hashirama asked.
  "I offer to be married into your clan".
  He looked to Madara immediately and he didn't have that expression he wanted him to have. One of protective anger. He looked like he supported it.
  "What is it?" Izuna asked lowly. "You don't want to marry someone like me? Bedridden and almost rendered useless? Because of...." he didn't complete the sentence and Madara smiled.
  Talk about a rock and a hard place.
  "I'll do it" he said without a further thought. He could handle himself. For his clan and for his village.

  The marriage ceremony was a grand affair really. Both sides looked genuinely happy. That would be expected, not everyone knew the full story. The real story.
  He didn't even have time to himself throughout the ceremony. He had just been by Izuna's side because he really needed the physical support. He had pushed for a longer time so Izuna could  recover, but they weren't having it.
  Tobirama hadn't left his side, giving him silent comfort. And Madara had been with them. He didn't feel really comfortable with Madara being so close to his brother, but they were family now. He ignored that hand wrapped tight around his brother's shoulder and the other hand offering alcohol.
  The celebration died down and it came the time he had been dreading since he said yes. The consummation.
  "Go on Hashirama" Madara had cheered. Tobirama was barely awake against him.
  "Let them go....husband" Izuna said clutching his arm and pulling him away  and he saw his brother blink his eyes open weakly.

Izuna had cleaned up first then he had. And when he came out it was to see Izuna on the futon in nothing but his underwear.
  "You took really long I thought you were not going to show up".
  He couldn't believe they were going to do this. Didn't he feel pain or discomfort?
  "Do I disgust you?" he asked interrupting his musing.
  "What?" he asked confused.
"My body. Does it disgust you? I'm sorry but it's not my fault" he said.
"Are you sure?" he questioned. "I don't want to...." Izuna cut him off with a long groan.
"No need to lie because it's really pathetic. I can see it in your eyes".
  Hashirama sighed his fingers crawling up his legs. Izuna was really manipulative.
  "You can go harder than that. I'm not a piece of glass".
  Well at least the night ended with one of them happy.
  "When I fully recover, I'll top" he said with a blissful expression. He ran his fingers multiple times down his chest and intertwined their legs before he fell asleep and he followed soon after.
  He awoke with a gasp startling Izuna and jostling him making him hiss in pain. "What happened?" he groaned.
  "I heard something" he said.
  "Obviously. We aren't the only ones here" he huffed settling on his chest again.
"It wasn't that. This sounds different, like they don't want to be heard".
  "You're thinking too much. Go to bed". He did but he didn't have a peaceful sleep.
  He didn't feel rested the next morning. He walked around just to rid himself of the previous day fatigue.
  "Tobirama sama!!!!" he heard someone yell. He followed the voice and it was to see his brother surrounded by servants and he vomited by a tree.
He couldn't go any closer. He saw a very dark bruise on his brother's wrist and a red mark on his neck.
  What had happened?
He felt Izuna's chakra behind him and also Madara. His friend sped past him to his younger brother. He would have followed if Izuna didn't hold his arm.
  "Let your brother-in-law take care of him" he smiled.
  That smile. That....then it hit him. They had planned this from the beginning. Tobirama hitting him had not been an accident, him rejecting the proposal and accepting for himself had been anticipated.
  Madara smiled at him.
They had gotten their peace, their village will be built. But at a very huge price.

Hope you loved it. We have to admit Tobirama is hot. With that tight shirt he always wore with his slender build and that belted waist trousers and red eyes. And how Madara looked at him when he finished talking to Hashirama at the 'Hidden leaf' scene. He wanted Madara to jump him.

Request lovelies. Happy Holidays💝💖