Female Madara x Female Tobirama

Madara was upset and for none other than Tobirama. Her best friend's younger sister. She had tried to get along with the girl due to Hashirama's whining. She tried being nice, but it ended with her getting insulted. She tried hanging out at their place more, but she got more insults and her getting injured by her experiments and not even a sorry. When she finally cracked was when Tobirama posted embarrassing videos of her online and she became a laughing stock in school. And what did Tobirama say? "I got three million subscribers. Thanks Hashirama's bitch".
      She had been fantasizing about murder recently. And it was about the albino Senju. She could just imagine her pale lifeless body in her arms. Death caused by suffocation or better yet drowning. Or she could make it look like suicide. And to think she developed a tiny crush on the girl. Oh well, time to put her plan in motion.
          Time-Skip
   Madara stood in front of Tobirama's locker with a crowbar. Where she got it wasn't important. She opened it successfully and took Tobirama's textbooks and left a note saying, "if you want it come get it. Meet me in the forest during break."
    She walked away the books in one hand the crow bar in the other. She made a beeline to the clearing in the forest and dropped the books and the crow bar and the books. She took off her blazer and loosened her tie. She couldn't wait.
         Time-Skip
  Tobirama walked through the forest cursing nonstop. Who does that Uchiha think she is? How dare she break into my locker and steal my books. She should be arrested for theft and vandalism.
    She continued walking towards the clearing. When she got there she saw her books, but no sign of Madara. What made her so sure Madara was the person that stole her books. She needed to get out before she faces an actual psycho.
    She picked her books up and made a break for it. She didn't make it very far, before she was struck from behind. She fell face forwad.
                 Time-Skip
   Tobirama opened her eyes and felt a throbbing pain at the back of her neck. She shivered due to cold. She looked down and found out her blazer had been taken off. Her hands were up instead of being by her side. She looked up and saw her black tie was what kept her hands to the tree.
   Her wrist were tied together and she was being held by a branch. Though her feet were touching ground, it still wasn't comfortable. She would kill who did this.
    "Are you feeling okay Tobes?" Tobirama glared at the owner of the voice. "Look! It's Hashi's bitch". Madara growled. "If you know what's good for you, let me go!". "No" she replied flatly.
     "Bitch! What's your problem? Just wait until I get free, then you'll ......" She was silenced by Madara's palm making contact with her left cheek. She was stunned for a moment, but she recuperated quickly. "Are you ..." Another slap to her right cheek. She glared at her. She received another slap.
  And like that the slaps kept coming. Tobirama's will was strong, but after she saw Madara's palm with a little blood, she tried talking for her to stop. "Please stop" she begged. "You'll really damage my face" she said. Madara stopped to admire her work.
  Seeing a tied up panting Tobirama was tempting. Maybe it wasn't to late to change her plans. Tobirama rest her cheek on a bicep. Madara smiled. "I've put up with your shit for too long so think of this as my revenge".
   "I wanted to beat you till you were bloody". She picked up the crowbar and raised it up. "Madara don't please!" Tobirama begged desperation evident in her voice. She brought it down on her leg. Tobirama screamed her heart out. All the animals heard it because the birds went flying.
   "All your insults, you publicly embarrassing me! You trying to kill me with your experiments when I've been nothing but nice. I can't believe I had a crush on you".
   Tobirama was still whimpering. "My leg! Ahhh! My leg. Someone help!" Madara kicked her in her stomach knocking the wind out of her. "No-one is going to help you" she said with a creepy smile.
   She got a knife out of her knee high boots. "Don't come any closer you psycho". "Just calm down or else, you'll see your guts". Tobirama shut up and looked at Madara. She was at her mercy, but she wasn't going to admit it.
    Madara grabbed her by her neck and poked her throat playfully. "You can't kill me. Hashirama will know and kill you". "Shut the fuck up!" Madara yelled gripping her jaw.
     He traced from her neck to the first button on her white long-sleeved shirt. "As I was saying I wanted to kill you. Hang you from this very tree and watch you struggle from lack of oxygen and watch your eyes turn glassy". "Watch you go limp and just watch you dangling".
   Tobirama didn't know she had held her breath until she shivered due to the cold. "You need to stop this Madara. You aren't yourself and you need help. Just release me and I'll help  you. Just don't kill me".
   "Oh Tobirama. I'm not going to kill you". "Then what?" She asked. Her first button went pop. "Mada..." The knife went down ridding the shirt of its buttons. Tobirama's eyes went wide. "No!!!!!" Tobirama screamed.
   "Madara! Please stop. I'm begging you! Stop!" She struggled with the tie, burning her wrists in the process. She pulled the shirt to the side exposing her undergarments. She  tore the dark blue tank top she wore inside.
   "I'll try to make it enjoyable for you Tobirama". Madara took the knife under the bra and cut it. Tobirama's breasts dropped. "Looks like all Senju's are blessed" she whispered nibbling her ear.
    Her hand lay on Tobirama's skirt and she pulled it down with her blue lace panties. Her legs were already shaking. "Madara please! Whatever you want I'll do it. Please don't rape me. I'm begging you please".
   "I almost believe you" she said. "Almost". She pushed Tobirama back until her back was against the bark of the tree. She kissed her immediately adding her tongue. Tobirama was trying to get out of it, but Madara used the knife to press against her hips and she stopped.
  "I expect you to cooperate". Her index finger traveled quickly in between her legs. Tobirama tried closing her legs, but she put her knee in between separating them.
    She went slow at first. In then out slowly until she picked up the pace. Tobirama moaning and crying and she couldn't stop herself from coming. "Virgin" she mocked.
     She took of her shirt and bra. She picked the knife up and cut Tobirama a little on both nipples. Blood was dripping slowly. She licked both of them clean and began to grind against her chest with hers. Her hand went to her ass cheek and she separated both of them sticking her finger in her second entrance.
      Madara kept abusing her for hours and made her come countless times. When she was done, she cleaned herself up and wore her clothes. She released Tobirama who was shaking completely spent and broken.
   She got on her knees and hugged her. "Don't worry I'll take care of you Tobirama". She covered her body with her blazer. She carried the books and put it in her bag. She put the knife back in her boot and went back to Tobirama.
   She looked so beautiful. Her red cheeks that were swollen and completely naked apart from the shirt that she had on and the bra that was torn but still hanging off her shoulders. She carried her bridal style and kissed her. She was still crying and went into a fit of hiccups.
    "I'll protect you from all those bad people out there" she said as she began walking deeper into the forest. "I won't let anyone hurt you. I'll protect you till the day I die".
    Tobirama didn't say anything obviously still traumatized. "We will be together forever and I forgive you for all you did to me". "Let me go" Tobirama said in a cracked voice.
     Madara stopped and looked down at her lovingly. "You're mine now and I'm never letting you go". She pressed a couple of pressure points and Tobirama was out like a light. "Now on to our new life" she said continuing her walk with her wife.