Geraint x Velskud

Well I ended up happy this week so I decided to write. Hope you love it. This is pure fanfiction and not going the same way to the plot. According to this fic, Velskud only cuts one of Geraint's eye and merges with the Karas' Jewel, but doesn't go crazy on the group and just leaves before the black dragon attack or was it after. I don't really remember. Anyways enjoy.

    Velskud's POV
      I walked as fast as my legs could carry me. I'm not one to show emotions, but I think I made myself clear on how I was feeling by blinding my best friend or ex-best friend. How could he? After all we had been through? Yes not only did he feel betrayed, but also heart broken. Especially after that night.

~~flashback~~
  I woke up from my slumber and found Geraint by my side sitting. "What are you doing here this late?" Gerrant looked nervous which was unusual. "I can't hide it anymore Velskud" Gerrant said looking him in the eye.
     "What?". "I need you Velskud. I need you by my side. Please be mine. Will you let me?". I was tongue tied and couldn't say anything as Geraint lay me down and undressed us both and blew out the candle.
       ~~End Flashback~~

  It was a moment of weakness, I declared. To think I almost fell for a dragon. Vile creatures that their only purpose was to end humanity. And to think he committed a big sin with it. He didn't care what his mind was telling him. Geraint used his dragon powers to force him to sleep with him.
    If he ever saw that blonde haired idiot he would cut his other eye. Now he just had to clear his head and be away from everyone. He didn't care about any of them anyway. He just continued walking unsure of where the road would take him.
          No-one's POV
~~Time skip to six months later~~
    Velskud found a small village and the people were nice enough and didn't pry into his life. He was grateful for that. He wasn't looking for any relationship. The wound was still fresh, so he isolated himself, but that still didn't stop some people.
    A girl named Celeste didn't leave him alone. She fell in love with him when she first saw him. Well that was what she told him. After telling her bluntly he didn't like her she took it well surprisingly.
     Her love turned into more of a parental love. He was older, but that didn't change her. She always made sure he ate, slept well and didn't over work himself. It was sweet as it was annoying.
    He felt a strong pull and connection towards her that he couldn't push her away. Believe him. He had tried, but he always found himself going back. And the girl would have a smirk saying I told you so.
         ~~present time~~
  Velskud was now in a field training. Celeste was the blacksmith's daughter. But now he was dead and she took over and he worked with her. With pay of course.
    She was good with swords and other weapons. Making and using. If she underwent training she could become a good knight.
    "Velskud!!" A feminine voice yelled. He turned around and saw the tall girl  running towards him. Her black hair and short skirt flying with the wind. She's a very beautiful girl.
   Diamond shaped face and brown eyes. A very blinding smile and a straight nose. Her off shoulder cotton shirt and leather boots.
  "You are going to faint from all that training". "I'm not going to faint" he replied. "Just take a break and eat something. Relax and enjoy your day". "If I keep enjoying my day and keep eating. I'll get overweight". "Sharing your feelings Velskud, that's nice".
  Velskud rolled his eyes at her. "You know I'm always right. Why can't you listen to your friend?". "I train to forget. When I train I forget everything I've been put through. The betrayal that I can't seem to forget".
   Velskud looked at her with wide eyes. "Why am I sharing this with you?" Celeste stood up and embraced him. "A problem shared is a problem half solved" she whispered. "I was betrayed by my best friend and I'm not sure I can trust anyone. That's why I distance myself so I won't get hurt. That's why I isolate myself". He hugged her and cried on her shoulder.
   For the first time Velskud cried. Celeste comforted him. Rubbing his back saying let it all out.

~~Celeste's POV~~
  Velskud cried till he fell asleep. And he fell asleep with his face buried in my chest. I lay him gently on the grass and got up slowly and made my way into the forest.
   I stayed there for some minutes waiting and then finally I heard rustling. I didn't bother to turn and the person walked up to me. She was dressed in a weird pink gown and with a hood. She had weird white hair, but I was acquainted with her unfortunately.
  "How is Velskud?" She asked me. "He's okay" I replied. "But I don't get why you're so concerned$ she said. "I'm not" she replied. "Liar" I dragged.
  "If you didn't care, you wouldn't be giving money and telling me to take care of him and makes sure he eats. Just what is wrong with him Argenta?".
"Nothing" she replied. "Just take care of him and at the end of of the tenth month take him out to the field early in the morning".
   "Why?" She asked. "Just do it!" Argenta said sternly. "I'll have you know that I'm not doing it because of the money, but because I see Velskud is a good person. If you hurt him, I won't hesitate to kill you. And if anything is wrong with Velskud you are the one to blame".
  I walked out on her heading back to Velskud.

       ~~Argenta's POV~~
     After the whole battle I and Geraint  went into hiding. Yes he was injured and devastated. Why wouldn't he be after breaking up with his friend like that. Until one day out of the blue Geraint just said he mated with Velskud.
        I actually thought far. Velskud merged with karas' gem and was now a human dragon. And they might be a slim chance since he slept with Geraint that he could Velskud could be pregnant. Dragons could mate with each other. It wasn't a male or female thing. Any submissive could get pregnant for any dominant male or female.
       Now that he was half dragon and the first one in history also to get pregnant there was no telling what could happen. I didn't tell Geraint because he could go crazy and actually take Velskud not caring about  the consequences. You do not mess with a dragons mate and child.
   When the child is born Geraint will hear and go for them. That was why she needed Celeste. Till that time.