Khal Drogo x Viserys Targaryen

Yes I know this is a rare ship and there aren't enough fics of them. I love Viserys and he wasn't meant to die. So please enjoy this.

   Viserys just wanted to go back home and take back the iron throne. He had sacrificed a lot. Being moved from place to place, unwanted and taking care of his sister. He stole and did many other things for her and he wouldn't stop till he took back the throne.
    Viserys stood by his sister waiting for the Dothraki.
     "Where are they?" Viserys asked annoyed. "They're late" he said.
      "The Dothraki aren't know for their punctuality" Illyrio replied.
       "I'm already making a great sacrifice by marrying that savage, the least he can do is be........." He was cut off by approaching horses.
        Viserys stood up straight. They were up to a hundred on horses. He looked at who he supposed was their leader. "At least he isn't that bad looking" Viserys mumbled.
         "Welcome Khal Drogo" Illyro began. Viserys tuned him out and turned to Daenerys. She had been so quiet. Well he couldn't blame her. They were meant to get married.
        "Do you see his braid sister?" He asked. "Dothraki keep their braids and only cut it when they get defeated in battle". "He had never lost any battle" he said.
       "I'm not sure getting married to him is a good idea" she said finally looking him in the eye all day.
        "Daenerys that's why your opinion doesn't count on this matter" he said looking at Khal Drogo. "You want to go home, don't you?" He asked taking a step forward. "To see me sit on that throne and you sit by my side as Queen of Dragons".
       "Then let me do this" he whispered as he approached Drogo. Drogo looked at him and he looked back with a blank face. He rode away and his men followed.
        "What just happened?" He asked confused. He walked back to Illyrio. "Don't tell me he just rejected me" Viserys said making a weird face.
         Illyrio smiled. "If he rejected you, we'd know".

    Viserys watched in disgust as a man's intestines went flying. The man had been in a fight previously over a woman that was dancing and the man won. That was seriously barbaric. He could feel his sister's stare.
     Soon it was time for the gifts. He was presented with a chest of snakes, oils, perfumes, silk and all the rest. From Pentos, he received three maids.
      One to help him speak Dothraki, one a handmaiden and the last one to teach him how to pleasure a man.
       He was also given a knight that was loyal to his father. Ser Jorah Mormont. He also brought a gift. A beautiful chest of dragon eggs. He picked one up and he could feel the warmth radiating of it.
        Khal Drogo stood up and everyone became silent. Viserys followed him as he walked. All his subjects got out of their way. He followed Drogo all the way till they stopped in front of a horse. 
       Viserys caressed the horse's mane. It was pure white and surprisingly very clean. "This is the Khal's gift to you" Ser Jorah said. "Silver for a silver" he said.
        Viserys was shocked when he felt hands wrap around his waist and lift him up onto the horse. Drogo got on his own horse and the animal began to walk. Viserys followed.

    They rode to where the next camp would be. Drogo helped him down and he just stood there. His heart was already in his stomach. No matter how tough he acted, arrogant, proud he was still a virgin.
     He kept his head down as Drogo circled him. He flinched when his hair was touched.
      "Do you speak the common tongue?" he asked trying to stall him.
       "No" he replied his hands going for the silk shirt he wore removing it from his shoulders.
        Viserys took his hand to his chest. "Is that the only thing you can say?" Viserys asked trying to stop his tears from escaping.
        "No" Drogo replied removing his hands from his chest and pulled it down. He removed his trousers letting  it pile at his ankles and he stepped out of them.
         He covered himself and cried as Drogo looked at him.
          "Don't look at me you savage" he tried to yell, but it came out as a plea. His hands were removed again and he  was pushed down.
           He felt Drogo's hand at his entrance. He pushed his fingers inside  making Viserys groan. "Please stop" he said. He pushed in and spread him in a scissoring motion.
         He replaced his fingers with something bigger. Viserys squeezed his eyes shut as he pushed in. It hurt. He was being split into two and he could feel the blood running down his  legs.
          Drogo was relentless and kept pounding into Viserys's small frame. He didn't stop no matter how his bride begged. With one final thrust he came deep inside him.
           Viserys exhaled and his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted.

   Viserys would rather die than admit he was getting used to his life as Khalessi. He would never admit he liked Drogo as his husband and he would never admit he loved the sex.

        Viserys POV
    I sat down while my maids attended to me. They were all beautiful. So beautiful that they could attract any man, including Drogo. He looked down at his maids.
       "Leave two of you!" He ordered. He let only one stay. "You worked in a pleasure house, didn't you?"
      "Yes Khalessi" she replied. "Since I  was twelve years of age".
        "Can you teach me?" He asked in a tiny voice. He didn't want anyone to hear he asked for help.
        The maid smiled deviously and stood up. "With pleasure Khalessi" .

     Viserys laid on his bed just staring at the dragon's eggs. He looked up slowly when he heard footsteps.
       Khal walked towards him in his naked glory. He admired the view till Drogo sat down behind him. He raised  the shirt up.
        "No" he said turning to face him, only to be pushed again.
         "No" he said getting back up and struggling.
         "I want to look upon the face of my husband" he said quickly. Drogo stopped his movements and let Viserys push him down and get over him.
         Viserys raised his long shirt and lowered himself onto Drogo's hard cock. He gasped and used the Khal's hard chest to support himself. He set a slow and steady pace. He could see the enjoyment on his husband's face.
          Drogo sat up slowly and a hand went to his hair caressing it and the other hand to his hips. Helping him in his movements.
          Viserys gasped as his prostrate was hit. Drogo had sat up straight and his two hands was on his hips bouncing him on his cock.
         He couldn't control the noises leaving his mouth. He tried covering his mouth, but Drogo held his hand. "I want to hear you" he said in Dothraki.
         Viserys kissed him and with one more precise thrust he came and Drogo came after him not quite long. Viserys rest his forehead on Drogo's own. The words came out faster than he could think.
        "I love you" he said as he layed on the furs. Drogo lay on top of him. "I love you too" he whispered. Viserys smiled.
          Having a husband won't be all that bad after all, he thought.