Obito x Fem Kakashi

Hey guys. It's been long right? Okay so this fic was requested by Lovezz12308 and then I realized I don't always have to write smut, but still end up doing it because I'm a little bit of a perv.

  They had just gotten back from a mission and the exhaustion in their bones didn't go unnoticed.
  "I'm beat. I just want to relax in a hot bath and maybe a bowl of ramen" Obito mused out loud.
  "That sounds good" Rin agreed.
  He smiled. "I could go for some now. Care to join me?" she smiled.
  "Wish I could but there's work at the hospital and I've missed a lot. Maybe another time".
  "Sure" he replied as he watched her go.
  "You are hopelessly in love that its painful" Kakashi commented. He had forgotten she was there.
  "At least I can feel" he but back.
  "You need to take a break from that. You'll ruin yourself".
  "When you love someone, you'll never want a break from them".
  "Going on a break really helps the mind and growth" she said.
  "How do you know that?"
"I just know things" she shrugged. "If you want to experience it, just stop by" and she left him there.

  He couldn't stop thinking about what she said. What did she mean by break? And how he'd grow. There was only one way to find out.
She did say stop by and he was at her door debating whether to knock or not. He did and she opened not really surprised to see him.
  "I guess you made up your mind" she said stepping aside for him to enter, but he still stood there hesitant. "Come on" she urged him and that got him to walk in and she closed the door.
  "So what did you mean break?" he asked.
  "By break, I mean just forget about Rin for a while and focus on yourself. It'll make you feel good, ease your mind and with growth".
  "What is it?" he asked he just hoped he didn't sound crazy.
  "Sex" she replied easily.
  He hoped his mouth wasn't open. "What?!" he gawked.
  "Sex, or you don't know what it is".
  "Of course I do" he yelled in indignation.
  "No need to get defensive. There's no problem".
  "Then why are you asking about sex?"
  "You're not that dumb" she stated moving into the living room. "I'm doing this for you....for both of us. Just to forget and for some inner peace".
  "So you want both of us to have sex?"
  "Ding ding. You got it".
"Why?"
"Just because...let's just say I understand where you're coming from".
  "Really? I find that hard to believe".
  "I just told you didn't I? It doesn't have to weird. Just think of it as two fr...teammates releasing energy. Nothing wrong with it".
  "It just feels wrong" he sighed. Kakashi was a beautiful woman even from a young age. If he wasn't completely in love with Rin, he might have had a shot with her.
  "She doesn't have to know" that sounded really insensitive. "You're not together yet so this isn't cheating. Don't think about her right now. This is all about you and calming down. This can even be a learning experience".
  "Maybe" he was still unsure. She stood before him.
  "Close your eyes" she whispered and he did as if hypnotized.
  He heard shuffling and then her lips were upon his and it felt nice. He thought it wouldn't be so bad to just relax. To think about himself and just let go.
  She stopped kissing him and he opened his eyes and her face was covered again.
  "How did that feel?" she asked.
  "Good" he couldn't overcome the urge to lick his lips.
  "So I guess there will be no more complaints?"
  "Yes" he replied and followed her into the room.
  He hadn't been with a woman before or seen one naked. Seeing Kakashi bare  before him. Lean body, lean abs, perfect breasts with the brightest of nipples he had seen like someone had been pinching them all day. But she still had her face covered.
  He couldn't shake the feeling that she had experience.
  "You really are endowed" she commented fisting his dick. He wanted to touch something and he touched her breasts and squeezed her nipples between his fingers.
  "Thanks" he couldn't stop staring and he hoped he wasn't drooling.
  "Have you done this before?" she asked.
  "No. Not really".
  "Mind if I lead?"
  "No" he replied truthfully.
  She straddled him his dick still in her hand as she fisted him. That was a good  sensation and he couldn't stop moving his hips. He thought he might be hurting her with how his fingers were gripping his waist, but she seemed to like it. She even moved her hips against his pelvis.
  He mouthed at her neck, her arms, armpit and her red nipples. How were they so red?
  She spread her legs and her cunt was dripping already. She rubbed the head against her opening and she moaned moving her hips wildly against him and he pushed into her on instinct. She sunk down on him and they both moaned.
  They moved against each other him gripping her so tight and he had taken the lead. Holding her in place as he drilled into her.
  "So good....fuck Kaka-ah....so good!" his hips moved faster, slowing down and then fast again. She held onto him as he fucked her. She loved it.
  "Yes. Good" she agreed as she was on her back and he drove in deeper and she was screaming and he swallowed her scream over the cloth that was covering her mouth and they both came.
  When they got their breath back, they lay together looking up at the ceiling.
  "Guy" she said out of the blue.
  "What?" he looked at her.
  "Guy. She's the one I like and just like Rin, she doesn't give me the time of day".
  "Oh! Guy. She's okay and her chest is something".
  "I know right. I like her a lot, I think about her every second of everyday and no matter how much I hint at it, but nothing happens or she's not interested and I do this just to forget so I thought I should introduce you to my method".
  "Well thank you" he really appreciated it. It worked. Well at least for now. He just couldn't forget about someone he loved just because he slept with another.
  "Good luck in that" she said softly.
  "You too" he said.

  And it became common. Like a friends with benefits relationship. After a mission, when they were both free or just because.
  "I asked her out today" he said when they were done.
  "Direct of you" Kakashi commented tracing a pattern on his arm. "What did she say?"
  "She said she'd think about it".
  Kakashi chuckled and he gave her a look. "At least she didn't say no. It's weird when your friend and teammate asks you out for the first time. She just wants to think if she's ready to change it between you two".
  "What about you and Guy?"
  "I consider her challenges dates. If I were to ask her out I'm sure that would change things completely between us".
  "How so?"
  "She's really bashful. That's all I can say". He understood completely. Guy was her friend/crush/rival. He didn't have a relationship with Guy, well apart from her kicking him in the jaw twice. She wasn't meant to share some things, but that stung considering their relationship now.

  "So you went on your first official date. How did it go?"
  "Better than I imagined".
  "Well as long as you're both happy".
  He nodded. He didn't know where they stood right now. What was the status of their relationship? He wasn't officially dating Rin right now. It was just a date. Did that mean they'd stop this? He didn't really want it to stop anytime soon.
  "What about you and Guy?"
  She sat up when he asked that question. "I think I did something horrible" this was the first time she was being so open to him and he liked it.
  "Wait! What did you do? You confessed?"
  "That would have been easy. She got drunk and I...I...."
  "Only her or both of you?"
  "Just her. And I took advantage".
"What exactly did you do?" this....he didn't know what to feel.
  "She was drunk and I just thought I was never going to get a chance like that ever....."
  "Unlikely" he voiced.
  "The point is I kissed her and I couldn't stop and it led to other things and she  wasn't really resisting. This morning when the sun came up I was out of there".
  "Okay" he sighed.
  "It is not okay. I forced her and left. And I haven't gone to see her, she hasn't come to see me and it's ruined".
  "When did this happen?" he shifted closer.
  "Few days ago and I've been terrified to leave my house. She'd usually come when that happens".
"Maybe she's on a mission or if she's not she's trying to figure out where both of you stand that is if she remembers".
  "You're probably right" she replied. He had never seen her so unlike herself before. It warmed his heart because he was sure he was the only one who had seen her like this. Everyone puts up a brave face for their crush.
  She still felt sad, so he did something. He kissed her still covered mouth and it turned into lovemaking. Really different from the sex they normally had.
  This was slow, emotional and they both liked it. He'd like to hold on to this for as long as he could.

  He had kissed Rin for the first time and it was everything and nothing he had dreamed about. When he had kissed her, he couldn't help but think about Kakashi.
  He had fallen for her a long time ago. He got to her house late and she was most likely she'd be in her room so he'd use the window.
  Getting there, she wasn't asleep and she wasn't alone. She was with Guy and it looked they had decided what they both wanted or she was drunk again.
  Seeing them making love wasn't what hurt no. What hurt was that her face was exposed. She loved and trusted Guy more to show her her face. He knew that he'd never be able to amount to Guy and it hurt more to admit rather than accept.
  It was over. Kakashi had who she wanted and he did. It was a win win. So why didn't he feel like he had won?
  He left into the night. He had a girlfriend to get back to.

Hope you weren't expecting a happy ending. I thought if I changed Kakashi's sex, I'd change Guy's too because they're both close. Hope you enjoyed this.