Izuna x Tobirama

Wedding Night
   Hey guys I have always dreamt of writing a wedding night fic and I'm finally doing it. Note this fic is going to be very vivid. If you get turned on easily I advise you don't read it.

          Tobirama's POV
  I watched as the people before me socialize and enjoying themselves. I was going through a lot of emotions. Anger, Sadness and dare I say fear. I clutched onto the light fabric of my attire.
             ~flashback~
   "You're getting married Hashirama" Butsuma said. "You know better than to argue dear" Tsukiyama said. Hashirama stood up. "You've told me that! You're always telling me that". "That's the only way". "By sacrificing my happiness?"
   "Hashirama, we've been over this" Tsukiyama tried to reason with him. "No I won't! I'm not marrying an Uchiha!" He screamed. He brought out a knife. "If this is the only way to not get married, so be it".
  "I'll do it" a calm voice said from the doorway. All eyes turned to Tobirama. "How long have you been standing there?" Butsuma asked. "Long enough" he said. "I've overheard you before talking about the marriage. I'll do it. The groom is going to be younger than Hashirama anyway, so why not?".
"Are you sure?" Hashirama asked. "Yes" he reassured.
         ~present time~
   I regret it. I only made the decision to prove I was my Father's favourite. To gain recognition. To prove I'm the son he always wanted. I've made a grave mistake.
              ~Normal POV~
     The bride and the groom had been sitting down the whole time watching their own wedding. Izuna glanced at the bride whose face he couldn't see and hadn't seen. It was an arranged marriage, but still he still wanted to get to know him.
    He hoped his Father's speech of how they were capable Alphas were able to impress him. He watched as his bride's older brother made his way to them. "Can I borrow him for a while?" Hashirama asked.
  Izuna nodded and his bride was pulled away. Hashirama led him outside through the dancing crowd. They went far away from the party. "I sensed your distress" Hashirama said as they stopped walking.
   "Do you regret it?" He asked. "No" Tobirama replied folding his arms. "Well I was asked to tell you something" Hashirama said smiling his normal nervous smile and his cheeks turning a nice shade of red. "What?" He asked with an eye roll.
 "The Uchihas aren't like the Senjus. So you have to sleep with him tonight". Tobirama just glared at Hashirama. "Why wasn't I told this sooner?". "So you wouldn't back out" he said. Outside Tobirama didn't show any emotion. Internally he was screaming.
       ~Time-Skip~
   The wedding ended at sunset and the whole crowd watched silently as Izuna carried Tobirama (bridal style) Tobirama took one last look at his family and smiled, not like they could see it.
    Izuna carried him all the way to his room at the east end of the Uchiha compound. All the doors were open by guards, even the room door.
   He was dropped on his feet gently. He was very nervous, but he was also good at not letting people know what he was feeling by controlling his scent. He just had two moods. Neutral and angry.
   "Do you want to wash up first?" Izuna asked. That question alone made his heart drop. He frowned at Izuna, but the perverted idiot couldn't tell because of the silk mask on his face. He nodded and went to the other room connected to the bed room.
  An indoor hot spring. He removed his clothes and folded them and kept it neatly on the shelf provided. He removed the mask and soaked for a while cleaning his body. When he was done, he wore his clothes. Izuna was meant to take it off anyway.
   When he came out, Izuna was on the futon. His hair looked damp. He went to clean up elsewhere. He counted his steps as he walked towards Izuna. He occupied his mind with other things. Like the decoration,  or the shadows outside, not the fact he was going to sleep with someone he barely knew.
   He sat next to him on the futon looking away. He could feel Izuna's hand on his shoulder. Another hand came to his face and turned it. "Let's see what's underneath this mask". He untied the rope behind his head and let the mask fall.
   Izuna just kept looking at him and it was getting weird. Izuna chuckled. "You're beautiful" he said. "I would really love to do it when we're alone, but tradition is tradition. Our families have to stand outside till we're done. But you already know that" he said with a smile.
   He didn't know that. Oh my goodness! He was coming closer! I can't! He yelled, but he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud.
           *The Smut*
   Izuna kissed Tobirama who was using all his will power not to puke on the spot. He tried his hardest to kiss back, but he only moved his lips once or twice. This was his first kiss anyway.
   Izuna held the back of his head and pushed him down onto the futon. He didn't open his legs which made Izuna's lower half to not be on him.
  They were just kissing and all, when he stopped. Finally his tongue was out of his mouth. He looked up at Izuna who just kept looking at him. He couldn't hold the stare anymore and looked away.
   He felt Izuna's hand go to his collar bone and he felt as he unhooked the pins of his collar. He closed his eyes his face red in embarrassment. He opened his eyes, when he felt his Obi leaving his body and the kimono became slack. He was naked in front of a stranger.
  Izuna pulled the kimono open and ran his eyes all over his body. "I want to see all of you" he said. "Can you sit up?" Tobirama sat up slowly and let Izuna take off the kimono. "So beautiful" he said as he attacked Tobirama's neck with hot licks and kisses.
   He made Tobirama lie down again and this time he took off his clothes including his underwear. The alarm bells went off in his head. 'So big!! There's no way that is entering me'.
  The binder on his chest was tugged off harshly burning his skin a little. "Sorry" Izuna apologized kissing the soft mound of flesh. He put a nipple in his mouth and fondled the other one.
   He was sensitive there like crazy. What omega wasn't sensitive there? He couldn't make any noise. His family was outside. It would be so embarrassing. Izuna continued the assault on him and he couldn't keep quiet.
  "Izunaaaaa. Please. Everyone is outside. Don't worry" he whispered. "Next time they won't be around". 'Next time?' This was so embarrassing. He would never live this down. Izuna parted his legs and got between them.
  Izuna put a finger in his entrance. "Ah!" Tobirama gasped. The slick told Izuna he was ready. Izuna stopped all his ministrations, but didn't take his finger out. He looked down at Tobirama moaning and writhing beneath him as if trying to say something.
   "I-it hurts". Izuna smiled and kissed him. He continued working him open. Stretching him working past that tight ring of muscles. Trying to find his sweet spot. "Stop!" Tobirama moaned trying to close his legs. Izuna used his other hand to keep his legs open.
  Due to the struggle, Tobirama moved his hips and Izuna's fingers went deeper. Tobirama gasped and stopped struggling. "What did you do?" Tobirama asked. "You'll see" Izuna whispered.
   He turned Tobirama onto his stomach and used his cock to tease his entrance making him shiver. "Just relax" he said biting onto his ear and pushed in. Tobirama gasped taking the full length.

   Tobirama squeezed the sheets and shut his eyes

   Tobirama squeezed the sheets and shut his eyes. "Take it out". "Just calm down" he said. He waited for Tobirama to stop moving and actually adjust to his size which lasted for hours. Finally Tobirama exhaled. "Continue" he said into the sheets.
   Izuna smiled and pulled out then pushed back in slow. Hitting his prostrate dead on. Izuna pressed his lips against his ear. "Everything about you is beautiful. Even your moans are beautiful. Even in your lewd state".
    Even saying this, he didn't slow down. Izuna placed a hand on his hip and increased his pace. He bit onto his shoulder. He put his other hand underneath Tobirama's breast going impossibly fast.
   "Ah!!  Izu-Izuna. Ahh!". "Just a little bit more Tobirama!" Izuna moaned. "Izuna!" The two of them climaxed and Izuna's knot formed joining them together. "You did good" Izuna said before Tobirama blacked out.
            ~Time-Skip~
   Tobirama felt so weak. The whole room was spinning and he wasn't seeing well. He could see he was moving and he could make out the faces of his Mother and Father smiling at him. Hashirama had a huge grin. "You did it Tobi, I'm so proud of you".
   Why was Hashirama talking so slowly? He asked himself. He saw Tajima with his wife with pleased smiles. "Nice job Izuna".
   Tobirama's head hit something hard. He looked up and he saw Izuna. Izuna was carrying him. Why? His eyes were already droopy. He would ask him tomorrow, he decided as he surrendered to sleep.

   Yeah so I make all my omegas have boobs. Sue me. And also I know it's pretty long for a one-shot which are normally short. The Uchiha I made them have weird customs. Like the family must be outside while they do it. And also carrying the bride round the house after you do it. To prove you did it and your wife is a virgin. Hope you enjoyed it.