Chapter 21: A Shocking Revelation! Part 2

"Go Zeb!" A Blitzle-like Pokemon appeared in front of Elesa. It had a very wild white mane and a white tail with a star shaped furball on the end. Sierra pulled out her Pokedex.

"Zebstrika. The evolved form of Blitzle," she read. "Electric type.

Hmmmm... Blitz, I choose you!"

Her loyal black and white buddy appeared in a flash of red. "Let's do this! Blitz, use Rear Kick!"

Blitz ran up to his evolved form and kicked her with all his might. Unfortunately, this barely fazed the large Pokemon.

"Zeb, show him what a real rear kick looks like."

Zeb spun around quickly and kicked Blitz so hard that he flew all the way across the arena. Blitz struggled to his feet, determined to show that he was stronger than Zebstrika.

"Blitz, use Shock Wave!"

A wave if electricity shot out in all directions, but it didn't do very much damage to Zeb.

"Zeb, finish this with Discharge."

Zeb ran in circles around the arena, storing up electricity. Suddenly she stopped and let loose all of that electricity on the poor Blitzle. The move shot Blitz back and he landed hard on the floor of the arena. Clearly hurt badly, he struggled to his feet again.

"Blitz, use Quick Attack!"

Blitz ran full speed into Zeb, moving her back about a foot.

"Rear Kick again." Elesa told her Pokemon.

The kick did double the damage in close quarters and sent Blitz flying. Again.

"Now, Thunderbolt!"

"Blitz, spin so you face the Thunderbolt!"

Blitz spun in midair just as a powerful bolt of lightning smashed into him. He landed with out damage and with his mane sparking. "He absorbed it." Elesa was impressed.

"Now Blitz! Use Thunderbolt!"

Only he didn't use Thunderbolt. Instead, a ball of pure electricity formed on the tip of his spiky mane. He launched it at Zeb where it smashed into her with a BOOM!

When the dust cleared, Zeb was knocked out and sprawled out on the floor.

"Zeb is unable to battle. Sierra is the winner."

"I'm next!" Chris called.

"Hey! No fair!" Chase complained.

******************************************

After Elesa had healed Zeb, the second gym battle began.

"Go Mini!"

Chris threw out her infamous Munna.

"Zeb, you're up again."

Out came Elesa's Zebstrika.

"Mini, use Psybeam!"

A spiral of purple energy hit Zeb in the face. "Zeb, use Discharge."

Zeb ran around the stadium again and let loose a wild bolt of electricity. This hit Mini full force and nearly knocked her out.

"Mini, Hypnosis."

Mini launched a different rainbow spiral at Zeb. This one out the electric type to sleep.

"Now, use PsyShock."

Purple orbs of psychic energy appeared in mid-air.

"Now, use Psybeam!"

The purple spiral appeared again and combined with the PsyShock The powerful combo hit Zeb and knocked her out immediately.

"Zeb is unable to battle. Chris wins. Can I please battle Elesa now?"

"Actually, it's 5 o clock. The gym's closed." said Elesa

"Aw, c'mon! Why is it always me!"