I Wonder What Awaits Us..

I stand there, amazed at how huge this college was. I turn to Serena and she has the same reaction.

"This college is huge.." Serena whispered to herself.

"Hey you two! Get to class!" A girl stood there.

"Are you in Mrs. Diantha's class? If so, you are late!" The girl was angry at us for no reason.

"Uh no. Do you know where the headmaster's office is?" I asked.

"Oh, follow me then!" The girl led us down multiple hallways. The girl then bumped into a boy that had a red hat, just like mine.

"Watch it losers.." he mumbled.

"Oh, that's Red. He is a little grumpy sometimes." The girl giggled. Serena stared at Red for a short while which bothered me a bit.

"Hey, what's your name?" Serena asked.

"It's Blue!" Blue responded.

"Nice to meet you Blue." Serena said.

"Oh! Here we are! I have to go now. Bye bye!" Blue waved goodbye and left us standing at the door to the Headmaster's office. I opened the door and there was a man with dark black hair.

"New students?" The man raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, yes sir. My name is Serena." Serena gulped with nervousness. The man was intimidating.

"My name's Ash." I added on.

"Well then.." the man lowered his head. "Welcome to the college! It's a pleasure, Ash and Serena! My name is Augistine Sycamore. Just call me Sycamore if you don't mind." Sycamore's tone changed completely!

"Well uh.. do we have dorms?" Serena asked.

"Ah, yes. You two will share a dorm." Sycamore handed us keys.

"There are two beds?" I wondered.

"Yes. Unless you want one-"

"No thanks!" Serena blushed.

"In your room, there is a list of classes you can take. If you need any help, there is a phone with a list of numbers on it too." Sycamore explained.

"Well we have to get going now. Bye." I smiled and left the room with Serena.

"He was.. nice." Serena sweated.

"A little too nice." I chuckled.

"Our dorm is apparently dorm number 378. Let's go." Serena suggested.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Me and Serena examined the dorm.

"Let's say hello to our neighbors." Serena put all her luggage down and walked out the door.

"Hello?" Serena knocked on a door and guess who opened it? That Red guy from before.

"What do you want?" Red coldly asked.

"We're just saying hello, but we don't want to interrupt your time so let's go!" I grabbed Serena's wrist.

"No, she can stay." Red's hand grabbed Serena too. Now we were both clanging on to her.

"Uh guys?" Serena looked at both of us.

"You can come in if you want." Red opened the door.

"I'd be delighted!" Serena walked through the door.

"Don't you dare make a move on her." I groaned.

"Huh? What do you mean? I don't have any intention of doing so." Red closed the door behind us.

"Here, tea." Red hands us both a cup of tea as we seat ourselves. I stare at Serena, who is staring at Red. She better not have a crush on this guy.

"I have to go to the restroom, alright." I stand up and find the restroom in Red's dorm.

(Serena's POV)

I liked Red. He was a nice guy. I mean, I didn't have a crush on him or anything. Boom, as soon as I think that, my face starts to heat up.

"You ok?" Red sits down in front of me.

"Huh? O-oh, I am fine." I give Red a reassuring smile.

"Ash seems to be very protective of you." Red brings up a new topic.

"Yeah, I have started to realize that." I look around Red's dorm. "Oh yeah, why do people say you are grumpy or something?"

"That's because I don't like some people." Red frowns.

"But you opened up to me." I say.

"That is because I like you." Red keeps a straight face. He said like, not love so keep that in mind.

"Oh." I reply. I then hear a toliet flush and Ash comes out of the bathroom.

"Serena don't we need to meet our other neighbor?" Ash reminds me.

"You don't have another one. Your dorm is against a wall." Red explains.

"Is that so.." Ash's eye twitches.

"You two can stay for lunch." Red grabs my empty cup and brings it to his kitchen.

"That sounds wonderful!" I exclaim.

"Ugh, fine." Ash mumbles.

"Here are some sandwhiches." Red places four sandwiches on the table.

"Thank you Red." I bow to Red.

"I didn't do much. It's nice to have company once and a while. I don't have a roomate." Red tells me.

"Oh, that's why it is so quiet." I realize.

"Dig in." Red smiles. That was the first time I had seen Red smile. I then started to eat.

After we ate, me and Ash fell asleep in our dorm. When I woke up, I decided what classes I would go to.

"I wonder what awaits us.." I whispered to myself.