Don't Fall In Love

(Serena's POV)

"No- you have to go to jail." I grab Red's wrist again and pull him to an alley that led to the jail.

"Good luck with that.." Red rolled his eyes.

"Man, what to do with you.." I laid my back on the brick wall.

"Yeah, what to do with you." Ash came out of nowhere.

"O-oh hey Ash!" I stumbled back.

"What are you two doing in this alley. Alone." Ash had a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"It's not what you think! I swear!" I waved my hands in front of my face.

"Either way, you're a criminal and that won't change." Ash put his hands on his hips.

"Why don't ya'll just take care of me?" Red suggested.

"Take.. care.. of you?!" I repeated.

"Yeah. You two can let me join your journey. After all Ash, we're brothers." Red squinted.

"I forgot about that.. Fine. Make any moves on her and you get shot." Ash grabs Red's gun.

"He also has a knife." I hand Ash the knife.

"Who carries two weapons on them?" Ash tilts his head to the side.

"I know right?" I agree.

"I DO DAMMIT!" Red screams.

"We need to get out of this alley." I say before going out to the sunlight.

"Let's get to the hotel. I will sleep with Serena and you will sleep in the other bed." Ash explained to all of us.

"Sounds good." I smile.

We head back to the hotel and eat the breakfast that was provided at the hotel.

"Ash, no more wine related drinks for a month. Sounds good? Good." I frown.

"Ugh.." Ash groans.

"Red, you are under my supervision for now." I sternly explain.

"Ugh.." Red does the same as Ash.

"Who wants to go get their drivers' liscense because we can't just do Uber all the time?" I ask the boys who were laying on their beds.

"I will. If Red does it, what if the police spots him?" Ash volunteers.

"That reminds me, you need a new look." I grab my bag.

"Dude watch out, she's crazy with make-up." Ash quickly whispered to Red.

"I heard that." I acknowledged.

"Here. Change into these clothes!" I handed some clothes. Red came out of the bathroom with a red jacket. His old one was blue. I gave him a plain red cap this time. To be honest, he did look a little cute.

"Now you're literally red. Good thinking Sere!" Ash gave me a high five.

"We will call you-"

"Dickface!" Ash laughed histerically.

"Isn't that a bit too COCKy for you to say?" Red cracks another joke.

"Let's just call him Red, but pretend it's a different Red." I put my finger up, annoyed that the boys weren't taking this seriously.

"Sounds alright." Red responds after laughing.

"Ash, you go get your liscense. Me and Red will stay here." I give Ash my map before he left.

"See ya!" he ran out the door.

"Thanks for leaving the two of us alone." Red whispered.

"Cops?" I held my phone up. "Wait no, gun?" I rephrased what I said.

"N-no!" Red gulped. It was a little funny and cute how he was so nervous. STOP THINKING THAT! I won't fall in love with a crimnal! What if we can change him? No Serena, don't fall in love. (Ayyyy)

"Red, did you use the love potion?" I did my best to not stutter.

"No, why?" thank god he was so oblivious.

"Nothing." I stopped speaking.

"Oh, is it because you're starting to fall for me?" he winked.

"Dammit.." I mumbled. I take that back, Ash was right. This was where he got his romantic side from.

"You know if you feel that way, just break up with Ash!" Red let himself fall on the couch.

"I don't know.." I gazed at my feet.

"Do you love us equally? That means you love me?" Red turns on the TV.

"Not like that!" I felt my face heat up.

"You're blushing." Red scoffed.

"Hey! I-it's not like I like your or anything! I am not doing tsundere because I like you!" I crossed my arms and turned away.

"I'm fine with tsunderes. That means I have more of a challenge." Red flipped through the channels.

"Again! It's not like that!" I yelled.

"Sureeee.." Red cringed.

"What will make you shut up?" I opened one eyelid.

"Maybe a kiss?" he chuckled.

"RED! YOU PERV!" I shouted and kicked him off the couch.

"Oww..." Red scratched the back of his head after he stood up.

"Sorry..." I twiddled with my fingers.

"It's fine. To make up for it, you have to kiss me!" Red pucked his lips up.

"Ew! No way!" I covered my face with my hands.

"I thought you loved me?" Red was confused.

"I'm confused too. I will take a nap so wake me up for lunch." I reminded Red before falling alseep on the bed. 

I woke up aand then just had the craziest thought ever. Shoot Red with his gun. And you want to know what I did? I'll tell you. In the next chapter. LMAO