Friends

(Ash's POV)

We entered a room filled with tables with many people sitting next to them in chairs. There was a line to buy the food.

"Let's go buy something." Serena grabbed my hand and pulled me to the line.

"Ah, hold my hand more. It's nice and worm." I flirted.

"Shut up.." Serena turned her head away and let go of my hand.

"Wow, the food looks so good.." I almost drooled.

"Buy and go! Buy and go!" there were many professors yelling at some of the other students here.

After we bought some dinner, we sat at an empty table. Just after a few minutes, it was filled up with six people!

---Flashback---

"Let's sit here." I sat down in an empty table.

"Sounds good to me." Serena sat down beside me.

"Oh hey! You two! Ash and Serena, right? Remember me?" a girl sat down next to me. I couldn't put a finger on the girl's name.

"Blue!" Serena exclaimed.

"That's me!" Blue sat down next to me. Serena seemed a little jealous at the fact I had another girl next to me.

"Woah, calm down there Torkoal." I joked.

"Not. Funny." Serena mumbled.

"Oh, don't worry! I won't try to ruin your relationship. It's had enough of those people in this book." Blue sweatdropped.

"We don't need another Lillie." I agreed. Serena nodded her head.

"I will give you a hint to the next person that will ruin your relationship, not trying to be mean or anything. Colors." Blue explained.

"Colors.." I repeated.

"Hey, can I sit here?" a male voice asked. Who is it? 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. IT'S RED, WELL NO DIP SHERLOCK!

"Yeah, sure!" Serena smiled.

"If you have to.." I grumbled.

"Ash!" Serena elbowed me.

"Yo, I am sitting here too!" someone else sat down.

"Gary!" I cheered, my mood changing.

"What's up Ashy-boy?" Gary smirked.

"The sky." I laughed.

"Fuck you." Gary joked. 

"I want to sit here too." another boy. Ah, shit.

"Paul, what the actual fuck are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I always went to school and I heard this college was a good one so I applied for it." Paul explained.

"Fine, you can sit here." I said.

"See Ash! It's not so bad!" Serena exclaimed.

"You would think, not knowing what position a romantic is in right now." I put my hands over my head. Anyone of these boys could just take my girl right now! Like Red, Serena likes him. Maybe even has a crush on him!

---Now---

(Girl 1's POV) (This girl doesn't really matter in the story)

"Oh. My. God. Those girls are so lucky!" I yelled to my friends.

"I know right! They get to sit with.. Red..." my friends swooned.

"I need to ask them what they think of him!" another one of my friends cheered.