UP IN THE CLUB!!!

(Serena's POV)

Ah, shit. Fuck my life right now. I can't believe I agreed to going to the club with him last night! Ash was actually fine with it once we woke up!

"I can see Gary again!" is what he kept saying. He also told me that Gary worked at clubs and he was the owner of this one in Kanto, too.

"Okay, it's great that you get to see your friend and all that, but I really don't know about this... What if it was a strip club?!" I then imagined sitting there, watching all these drunk women pole dancing in front of men including Ash and Gary.

"Don't worry, he isn't that perverted." Ash scratched underneath his nose. I was still supsicous of him.

"Fine.." I crossed my arms. I looked at the ceiling, "But if I don't like it, we're leaving." I remarked.

"Alright, mom!" Ash groaned.

"Alright, pervert!" I slapped him.

"And what did I do?" Ash wondered with a tone of annoyance.

"You want to go the club! It sounds... wrong!" I yelled.

"Eh.." Ash said and walked towards the bathroom. I forgot, we didn't get in our pajamas last night.

"Are you taking a shower?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I need to look cool and smell cool for Gary. Cause' ya know he will want to, 'Smell ya' later!' Get it?" Ash chuckled.

"Oh yeah!" I burst into laughter. "You should really take a shower, you really smell bad." I add on. 

After Ash finishes his shower, I go next so we are both clean.

"Let's go out for lunch at my place." Ash suggests.

"I keep forgetting that we are in Kanto.." I sweatdrop.

"It's fine." Ash chuckled at my mistake.

"Well how far away is your house?" I ask, searching on google maps.

"It's like..." Ash stopped for a moment and put his finger on his chin. "Thirteen minutes."

"Well let's get an Uber." I smiled and opened another app on my phone.

We arrive at Ash's house but that was when it hit me. I turned to Ash nervously.

"A-ash.. how are you going to tell your mom that we're d-dating?" I asked Ash.

"Easy, I already thought that out a long time ago!" Ash exclaimed proudly.

"I would expect that from a romantic.." I sighed.

"Mom!" Ash just opens the door and walks inside.

"You can't just walk in like that!" I whispered loudly.

"Oh helloooo!" I heard a cheerful voice yell. I stumbled back, shocked at the loudness.

"Sup mom." Ash replied as Ash's mother, Delia, appeared from the shadows.

"So, you two are dating? We need to celebrate!" Delia exclaimed out of nowhere. I then turned to Ash.

"Ash..." I groaned.

"Sorry, I was just do happy I had to tell her right away." Ash scratched the back of his neck.

"I made your favorite dish to celebrate!" Delia ran into the kitchen and held a huge container of ravioli in it.

"Hell yeah!" Ash screamed in excitement.

"Ash!" I reached out for him, but he had already ran away. I took off my boots and put on the slippers that were provided.

"Oh, hey Serena.." Ash muffled. Had his mother ever told him to not speak with his mouth full of food?

"Hey. Thanks for the food." I smiled at Delia before starting to eat.

"Thanks again! Me and Ash are.. going somewhere.." I mumble.

"Bye mom!" Ash yelled. He then shut the door.

"Ash, I think it might be better to find you friend first." I suggest.

"True. I'll call him right now." Ash dials Gary's number and calls him.

"Sup Gary! We wondering if we could come to the club." a moment of silence was brought to Ash as Gary talked to him.

"Alright, thanks! Bye!" Ash hung the phone up.

"So.." I took a step closer to Ash.

"He says that we can go free." Ash has a grin plastered on his face.

"Let's just hang at the hotel for now. Let's go!" I call another Uber.

---Timeskip---

"You don't need to wear anything fancy, it's fine!" Ash scoffs.

"If you say so.." I say.

Another Uber pulls up and drives us to the club. As we arrive at the place, I see Gary waving at the car. Ash gets out quickly and side hugs Gary.

"Yo Ashy-boy!" Gary cheers.

"Brought my girlfriend." Ash lets go of Gary.

"Cool! Well come on in." Gary holds the door open for both of us. I feel a odd vibe coming from Gary.

"Ash, I don't know about this.. first, Gary is giving off weird vibes, and now he is smirking at me!" I complain. I then notice that there are empty tables with poles on them. "Oh hell nah!" I was about to get out, but when I pulled the handle..... It's locked.

"You can't escape until both of you are ready to go." Gary places a hand on my shoulder.

"What?!" I glance over at Ash, who is sitting at the bar.

"You seem to not like this place. Have a drink, it will make you feel better." Gary hands me a bottle.

"Does it have flavor?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't like flavor either." Gary explains.

"Oh." I realize.

"Let me pour it for you in this glass." Gary pours a bunch in there.

"I don't need that much!" I groan.

"It is really good as you drink more." Gary adds on, making it more and more tempting to drink.

"Er... fine.." I sigh in defeat and drink the whole thing. "I think I am getting drunk now.." I mumble.

"I knew you could be part of the show. Bring out the girls!" Gary shouts. I see multiple other drunk women standing there next to a man in a suit.

"You all strip! You will pole dance for us!" Gary commands. "Oh and Serena, you do the same." he smirks.

"Okayyyyy.." I drunkily reply as I take my clothes off, only wearing a bra and underwear like the the other women.

"Serena, you go to that one!" he points to a table and I walk over there and get on top of the table. Men start to surround the tables. I pole dance on the table.

"Alright, you all are done." Gary points to me, and two other women. I hop off the table and see a boy with a red hat.

"Yo Serena! It's Red. You were really sexy.." Red flirted.

"T-thanks.." I blushed. This guy was really hot. (AMOURSHIPPERS, SHE IS DRUNK!)

"Want to make out?" he winked.

"Yes.." I got on top of him and started to kiss him.

"You're so good." Red whispered. I moaned and so Red pulled me deeper into the kiss. "Want to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes.." I quickly said.

"Great.." he smiled.