There is No Ending

(Serena's POV)

We have traveled around the Kool region. It was beautiful.

"Two years have passed of battling and training, right Ho-oh?" Ash turned to his legendary pokemon that he caught at the beginning of the journey in this region.

"Hoh!" The pokèmon responded.

"Well you are my champion after all.." I kissed Ash on the lips. Ash was the first ever champion of the Kool region too!

"So cute!" Bonnie squealed. I had opened up to Ash a little bit more after a while so Bonnie started to become her old self.

"This journey was one of the best out of all the regions I explored." Ash smiled at all of us.

"Really?" I widened my eyes.

"I think so too.." Max stood beside Bonnie.

"But this isn't the end, you know." Ash chuckled.

"More regions?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe. I don't know..." Ash sighed.

"Then is it the end?" I frowned.

"No way!" Ash yelled.

"Our adventure can go on as long as we want!" Bonnie added.

"Don't you dare think that our journey is ending!" Max placed his hands on hips hips.

"I guess your right. This might still only be just the beginning." I smirked.

"But what will we do now?" That question left us all silent.

"I know! Let's go to a water park!" Bonnie exclaimed out of nowhere.

"Sounds fun!" We all responded.

We arrived at a water park in our swimsuits. We got in free because Ash was the champion of the region.

"Weeeee!" Bonnie slid down a water slide.

"Wait for me!" Max went down after her. Me and Ash stood there laughing. Ash the pushed me down.

"Hey!" I managed to yell before I lost sight of him. Once I reached the end of the water slide, I got lost. I ended up going in to a random forest.

"Hello?" I looked around. A Poliwag appeared out of nowhere. It surprised me so I fell down.

"Hey, you alright?" Ash calmly asked.

"Ash..." I was in shock.

"I remember this scene. It was where we first met!" Ash chuckled.

"I guess so.." I took Ash's hand and stood up.

"It's not the same though. You were supposed to say that you hurt your leg." Ash shrugged.

"I did, but.." I noticed Ash wanted to re-do the scene. "You are such a kid."

"Did Iris make you say that?" Ash facepalmed.

"No..." I replied.

"Let's just get back to the park." Ash held my hand while walking into the light.

"Hey you two..." Bonnie probably guessed that we had made out.

"It's not what you think!" My face heated up while I shook my hands in front of my face.

"Sure..." Bonnie smirked.

"Wooh!" Max came down a water slide and splashed Bonnie in the face.

"What the hell? You're gonna pay!" Bonnie quickly went up a water slide and splashed Max.

"They are both meant for eachother." I rest my head against Ash's shoulder. After a while, he splashed water on me.

"Ok, it's on!" Soon enough, all four of us were fighting eachother.

"That was a lot of fun.." I dried myself off with a towel.

"I agree." Bonnie added.

"Let's go out to lunch." Ash walked up to me and Bonnie with his phone in hand.

"I want food!" Bonnie ran around, waiting for Ash to give directions.

"Oh hey, sorry for taking so long." Max ran towards us.

"It's fine. You guys ready for cake? Then let's go!" Ash ran off with Bonnie behind him.

"ASH! I AM ON A DIET! Aw man... I guess there goes my diet." I smiled and ran after him. I turned around and saw Max still there.

"Max?" I looked at him.

"You can go on without me." He frowned.

"What do you mean?" I walked up to the teen.

"Do you really believe that our journey is coming to an end?" Max looked up at me.

"Maybe..." I frowned. "But that just means we have to explore every region, all over again!" I exclaimed, clenching my hand into a fist.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks." Max then started to run after Ash and Bonnie.

"I hope our journey never ends.." I mumble before running off.

"That food was good!" Ash laid down on the bed.

"I agree!" I added. "But my diet is gone.." I mumbled the last part.

I roll over to the wall that had a calendar hanging on it. My birthday was tomorrow. I was turning 22. I wondered if everyone forgot. I kept thinking until I fell asleep.

"Sere.. wake up.." I felt someone shaking me.

"What Ash.." I opened my eyes one by one.

"You slept for a long time." Ash chuckled.

"Get to the point." I groaned.

"Okay... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He exclaimed. I looked around and saw Max and Bonnie had hung banners. Gifts were set on the bedside table.

"You guys.. did this for me?" I felt a smile form on my face.

"Of course!" Max put his hands on his hips.

"We wouldn't forget about you!" Bonnie said.

"Happy birthday." Ash kissed me on the lips.

"I love you all!" I hugged everyone.

"It was nothing..." Ash blushed.

"Ash was the one who remembered it." Max told me.

"Really?" I turned to Ash. Ash nodded his head.

"Anyways, open your gifts!" Bonnie pointed at the two boxes.

"Open mine first!" Max yelled.

"No, mine!" Bonnie argued.

"Calm down you too. I will open both at the same time." I sweatdropped.

"Wow! It's a picture of all of us!" I gazed at Bonnie's present.

"And a upgraded Pokèdex that has every single Pokèmon in the whole world!" I stared at Max's present.

"You like it?" Max and Bonnie smiled.

"Uh huh! But Ash... where is your present?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It will be your best birthday present in your entire life." Ash bent down on one knee.

"Ash.. what are you doing?" I blushed.

"Serena Yvonne.."

"YES YES!"

"Will you marry me?" He smiled. I stood there, I was probably the happiest woman in the whole world right now.

"Of course!"