Jealousy

(Ash's POV)

I opened my eyes and noticed Serena was gone. I looked on the bedside table and there was a sticky note on there. It read;

Hey Ash! By the time you wake up, you will have noticed I'm not here. I decided what classes I would go to and one of them is right now. You might want to decide your classes too. I will be back soon!

Serena ♡

Oh, that was where she went. I then heard a knock on the door so I quickly got dressed and answered it.

"Red? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, is Serena not here?" Red raised an eyebrow. So he came for Serena, eh?

"Let me tell you again because you didn't understand the last time. Keep your hands off her. She's mine." I pushed Red against the wall. I heard a gasp and saw that Serena was standing there.

"Ash! What are you doing?" Serena freaked out.

"It's not what it looks like!" I slowly walked towards her.

"Oh really? Because it looked like you were going to beat Red up!" Serena yelled. Red was just standing there, not knowing what to say.

"I wasn't!" I threw my hands up.

"Red, are you okay?" Serena ran up to Red.

"He didn't hurt me." Red honestly explained. Wow, I can't believe this guy was telling the truth. I would have thought he would slap himself and say I hit him or something.

"Well he was about to hurt you, wasn't he.." Serena examined Red's neck for any scars.

"No I wasn't!" I stepped in.

"Be quiet Ash! I saw you push Red against the wall!" Serena glared at me.

"Serena.." I mumbled.

"Ash is right." Red stood up for me.

"You just don't want Ash to get in trouble, don't you. Sometimes you are just too nice." Serena shook her head.

"Serena, stop trying to deny it." I put a hand on her shoulder.

"But.. but you had him against the wall Ash!" Serena placed her hands on my hips.

"Serena, it's alright. He was just telling me to not come in because the room was dirty." Red lied.

"Oh. I'm..." Serena stared at the ground and then stopped talking.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I noticed tears dropping from her face.

"I.. I can't be forgiven!" Serena pushed the door open and locked it after slamming it shut.

"Oh Serena.." Red sighed.

"What?" I didn't understand.

"She thinks everything is her fault right now." Red explained to me.

"And how do you know?" I asked suspiciously.

"I have felt that way before." Red responded.

"Oh."

"I might go back to my dorm. Good luck with Serena." Red waved to me before entering his room. Since the door was locked, I just sat down against the wall. Wait a second, I have my keys! Oh, shoot. I left them inside the dorm.

"Serena, open up!" I banged my fists on the door. I heard Serena crying.

"You're mad at me r-right..?" I heard a couple of sniffles.

"No! Why would I be?" I responded.

"I thought the opposite of what was going on.." Serena started crying again.

"Listen, it wasn't such a big deal. We forgive you!" I tired persuade her that it was no big problem.

"Are you sure..?" Serena sadly asked.

"Of course I am sure!" I smiled, even though I knew Serena couldn't see it.

"Alright, I will open the door.." when Serena opened the door, her eyes were all red and there were tear stains all over her clothes.

"Serena, you don't have to worry about me getting mad.." I pulled Serena into a deep hug.

"Hey, c-can you do one of those romantic lines.. they always make me feel warm inside." Serena stuttered.

"Oh you like it? So do you like me?" The line just came out naturally.

"Ash, you are just too good." Serena started to giggle.

"Too good for you? Nah, I think we are perfect for eachother." I kissed Serena's forehead.

"ASH!" Serena got out of the hug while blushing.

"What?" I stood there blankly.

"O-oh uh.. nothing.." Serena shyly whispered.

"Hey, can you help me pick out what classes I should go to?" I wondered.

"Oh, sure!" Serena exclaimed.

"You change expressions real fast." I chuckled. 

"Huh?" Serena tilted her head to the side.

"It was nothing."I sighed.

"I think you might want to go to battle strategy class! Maybe math too! And this one and this one.." Serena started to lose me after a while.

"I will just do these." I sweatdropped and pointed at the classes I wanted to take.

"Oh cool! Now we have two classes together! Science and battle strategy." Serena gave me a heart-warming smile.

"Yeah." I responded. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I opened the door.

"Bonnie?!" I stumbled back, confused at seeing her here.

"Ash? What the heck?" Bonnie was confused.

"Bonnie, why are you here?" Serena walked towards us.

"I just got here and knocked on a random door to ask for directions. I'm not the only one here either." Bonnie moved to the side a little bit and Max was there too.

"Ay! Max!" I lightly slapped Max's shoulder.

"What's up!" Max exclaimed.

"So, are you having trouble finding your dorm?" Serena stepped in.

"Yeah. It says room 392. Just take a left and on your right your dorm should be there I think." I explained to the couple.

"Thanks dude. C'mon babe." Max grabbed Bonnie's hand and pulled her.

"See you two around!" Serena waved.

"I'm jealous of those two. They're a couple." I mumbled.

"Ash.. don't do it." Serena told me.

"I wish-"

"DON'T DO IT ASH!" Serena slapped me.

"Ow!" I winced in pain.

"Don't say a romantic line. It's not the time." Serena groaned.

"Fine." I sighed in disapointment.

"Oh hey! It looks like they serve us breakfast, lunch, and dinner at a cafeteria!" Serena cheered.

"What times?" I asked.

"Breakfast is at 8:30 to 10, Lunch is 12 to 1, and Dinner is.. 4 to 6:30?! ASH, WE ARE LATE FOR DINNER!" Serena rushed and grabbed her hat and ran off without me.

"Wait for meeee!" I chased her down the hallways. I wonder what new people we will meet.