Oh Crap...

(Serena's POV)

I open my eyes, one by one. I stare the position my body was in, along with Red. Oh crap...

"Hey babe." Red kissed me on the lips.

"BABE? And when did you get out of jail?!" I yelled.

"It's the power of the poses." Red winked at me. I quickly snapped out of it.

"I'm with Ash, so back off!" I push Red off of me. I couldn't believe that I had done it with RED!

"What's an Ash?" I saw Red brang his partner with him. Red's gun, dumbo.

"So manly.." I whispered. "No no!" I snapped out of it again.

"You can't resist my charm so why not?" Red slid his finger down to my lips.

"Why would I love a criminal like you?" I punched him.

"I killed Calem, just for you to love me. I told him to commit suicide." Red looked me straight in the eyes.

"W-what..?" I freaked out.

"I hated how Calem was able to get close to you, and I wasn't! It was so painful watching it." Red groaned.

"It was because Calem was good inside, unlike YOU!" I slapped Red across the face. 

"It was a good thing I stole Calem's stuff.." I heard Red mumble underneath his breath.

"Oh no you don't!" I kicked him, sending him towards the wall.

"Damn, you saw right through me.." Red grumbled. "Then I guess I will have to kill Ash." Red pulls out a knife.

"You have two weapons? Who does that?" I question.

"I do. Now, we wouldn't want your little boyfriend to be killed here, do we?" Red's knife shined in the sun.

"N-no.." I gulped.

"Then you will be my girlfriend. My plan won't be ruined by Ash anymore.." Red smirked.

"What are you-" Red pushed me against the wall.

"One more time, say ah!" Red had the love potion in hand that Calem used.

"Please no!" I closed my eyes and felt a drop go inside my mouth.

"Hya!" I heard a voice say.

"I just like strip clubs because I like them so don't judge me. Oh god, is she still in those clothes?" the voice asked. I opened my eyes, hoping that this person was Ash that the love potion will make me attracted to. Oh crap...

"Ashy-boy's girlfriend, huh? You sure do have a nice body. I partly forgot because I was drunk." Fuck, it was Gary. "Might as well steal her away with my great pick-up lines." Gary shrugged. 

"..." I stared into his brown eyes.

"Sadly, I don't have any pick-up lines right now. Ashy-boy is asleep so he won't mind, right?" Gary chuckled. Gary then cornered me in a wall and pressed his lips against mine and I started to kiss back.

"I.. like you.." I whispered.

"Aren't you with him? Oh what's this?" Gary picked up the love potion and read the title out loud. "Love Potion? Oh, I get it.. how do you remove the effect? Oh, I just need Ash to kiss her." Gary read. "But... I might make the most of this.." he stared at my chest.

"You dirty boy.." I seductivly smirked.

"I like this.." Gary told himself before leaning towards me. "Do you like Ashy-boy?" Gary asked me.

"Who?" I raised my eyebrow.

"This is nice.. Let's keep the club closed for now." he gazed around the room. (The writer then thought at this moment; why is Serena always effected by love potions? That question has still not been answered)

"Serena, do you mind being a temporary girlfriend?" Gary wondered.

"I don't mind at all." I shook my head and smiled at him.

"WOAH! WOAH! SERENA, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT? AND GARY, WHY ARE YOU IN THAT POSITION?!" Ash screamed.

"Ash, you have to kiss her. Red thought he could get away with using the love potion." Gary explained to Ash calmly.

"Oh. Thanks." Ash went up to me and pulled me in a kiss.

"Huh? Oh Red.." I looked at Red.

"Did he threaten to kill me?" Ash tilted his head. I nodded.

"Let me throw him out in the streets- oh nevermind." Gary stood in fear as Red stood up.

"Go on. What were you about to say?" he angrily gestured.

"Nothing." Gary squeaked.

"Serena, get dressed." Ash told me.

"A-alright." I covered my chest with my hands. I got dressed and opened the club doors.

"Serena, where are you going?" Red grabbed my hand.

"To bring you to prison." I pulled him along with me.

"They won't accept me because I am so bad." Red laughed.

"You have to be kidding me." I facepalmed.

"No, I am dead serious. They kicked me out." Red added on. Even I started to laugh. At that moment, I just realized. I was getting along with a criminal.