Murder With a Touch of Gold

(Serena's POV)

---Flashback---

I grabbed Red's gun and pointed it towards Red's head. I didn't intend to rhyme. Anyways, I pulled the trigger and now we have a dead body in the room. Ash woke up from the bang. 

---Flashback Ends---

"S-sere... put the gun down..." Ash stared in horror at Red's lifeless body.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got over me!" I started to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. Just put the gun on the floor. Now, what will we do with the body.." Ash mumbled.

"I'm going to get arressed and then I might never see you and ahh!" I shook my head around, letting all my feelings out at the moment.

"Serena, we're still in a hotel. The people in the room next to us might hear." Ash put his finger on his lips.

"Sorry, I am a big burden on your life." I frowned.

"STOP!" Ash yelled. I stood there like I was paralyzed.

"What do you mean..?" I asked.

"I wasn't a romantic because I wanted to be one! It was because of you! I chose you to be my girlfriend! I love you Serena!" Ash pulled me into a hug.

"What would you do if I wasn't here?" Our eyes met. Inch by inch, we inched closer to each other and then our lips touched.

"I would probably still be single." Ash laughed a little bit.

"Oh." It made me feel a little better knowing that he cared so much about me.

"Let's just find a way to hide the body." Ash whispered.

"I know. Here." I placed sunglasses on Red's eyes. "Let's pretend he is drunk for now." I explained.

"I wouldn't be drunk at this hour." Ash looked out the window.

"People still get drunk. Just go along with it." I grabbed Red's right arm and Ash grabbed the left one.

"That was easier than expected.." Ash was suprised.

"There's a forest. Good." I started to jog and As was behind me trying to catch up.

---Timeskip---

"Alright, finally finished." Ash wiped the sweat off his forehead, but then he turned to me with an evil grin. "Race ya to the hotel!" he ran off in to the forest.

"Wait! I don't know the w- man.." I sighed in defeat. I decided to follow Ash. If course, I had already lost him. (SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE WAE! I'm sorry I had to bring up that dead meme..)

"Are you lost?" I heard a male voice ask.

"Yeah.." I turned around and saw a boy with a yellow hat with black stripes.

"I'm Gold, nice to meet you." he shook my hand. Don't worry, I won't let myself be kissed by another boy. Wait- if you take a closer look, he actually is hot. I swear, no love potion.

"I'm Serena. Do you know the way out?" I shyly asked Gold.

"Let me show you." he led me through out the forest. When we finally got out of the forest, I saw Ash tapping his foot on the grass.

"Sorry for taking so long.." I sweatdropped.

"It's fine, but... who is this?" Ash asked supisously with an eyebrow up, confirming it.

"What's up, you must be her boyfriend, right? I'm Gold." Gold winked.

"Yeah.. Well it was nice to meet you. Gold.." Ash seemed grumpy.