First Day

You stopped in front of the 1A class. You left that class for later. You started your day with class B and needed to say, that you have met some interesting students there, making you think whether, you and your friends were like that as well. All those kids with dreams for their future, not knowing yet, what heroes' job really is about. You'll give them some time. Let them set in first, after all it is their first day at U.A.

You knocked in the door, and walked in into the class. You greeted Aizawa with a bob. You walked to the centre of the room and looked at the surprised kids. Your eyes landed on some of them, who looked as surprised with your visit as Aizawa was, even though he didn't look as obvious as them. You took a breath in, feeling sweat starting to show up and your heart beat faster.

Calm down!

You really didn't like to be a centre of attention. It always made you nervous and sick, even during your high school years. You took another deep breath and forced yourself to smile a bit. You knew that a serious face, would not work well against those kids.

- Forgive me Aizawa-san- you noticed how he flinched hearing your formal tone- But your class is my last one- he just nodded his head, already preparing himself to take a short nap in his yellow bag. You needed to force yourself not to smile a little seeing him like that. He really haven't changed much- hello, future heroes- you said with a weird cheerful voice, which strangely didn't even sound like yours. You swallowed the nervousness that arise in you and continued- I just came here to introduce myself. I am a new hero advisor, Y/N Y/L. I am staying in room 24 and I am open to help you in any straggles that you will have according your course- you stopped and looked at their quite surprised faces and sighed- I am aware of the fact that you just started, but I am happy to help you in anything that you need- you said, even though, you were not exactly sure, if that was true. You couldn't stop talking...

The other class was different, they seemed more 'not carrying' and their eyes, didn't focus on you so much. Plus HE wasn't there... You looked aside and noticed his sleeping, calm face, which you used to love in school and now made you more nervous than it should- if you have any questions, please- you stopped as hands flew up, before you were able to finish.

You pointed at the boy with plain looking eyes, with green hair and freckles.

- Are you a hero? What kind of quirk do you possess?- you felt shivers at your back and bit you bottom lip. Aizawa opened his eyes, visibly interested in what were you planning to say.

Just sleep and ignore me, for god's sake!!

- I finished this school, just like you, more than ten years ago- you started trying to answer his question, not telling them too much- my quirk focuses on outside energy- you finished, hoping it will be enough. You exhaled, seeing him making notes, and not asking any more questions. You pointed at other girl, with long brown hair.

- Are you a teacher as well? – you smiled to her and shook your head.

- No, I was hired here for just a purpose of advising you in your professional career in the future- your eyes again landed on the raven haired man, happy that he was back to sleep, at least that's what he looked like.

- So what was your profession, before you came here?- you twitched and looked at the boy, who gave you a plain look. You were sure, you've seen those eyes before. His burn on the left side of the face and two-coloured, evenly separated hair, made you shiver.

- I was a police support/advisor- you answered, making your voice harsh, hoping that those questions will end soon- but my past is none of your concern- you run your fingers through your hair, seemingly tired of this morning. It was before lunch and you already wanted to run away and just sit in your room and look for a flat.