Please, wake up

He was holding you in his arms, with a fear in his eyes. You felt so fragile and so weak. He never seen you like that. Not even this one fight after the sport's festival. Your legs and arms looked like they were about to fall down. They looked worse than Midoriya's after his quirk. He was shaking, he couldn't focus. He put you down on his knees and put his head on your chest. He sighed with the relief, when he heard a small heartbeat.

- Hizashi-kun- he turned around, when the principal walked to you- there should be an ambulance outside already. Take her and go to the Recovery Girl- the blonde one looked at the bear with a surprise.

- Recovery Girl?- he asked, getting up, only just noticing, how light you were. He thought that you seemed like you've lost weight, but never imagined you'd be so light.

- If she looks like that it meant she used her quirk, so the only one who can now help her is, Recovery Girl!- the hero nodded and started heading to the exit, sending a bright, comforting smile to the students and Midnight. He hold you close to himself and didn't even let go, when walked to the medics.

- We're taking her to the U.A.- he said to surprised doctors- now!- they nodded, and put you on a bed inside the ambulance. He was there, holding you by your arm and looking at your tired, blooded face.

- What happened there?- asked the young man, who was slowly checking her up- those damages...

- Just get her to Recover Gi...- but then he stopped and grabbed the young man's hand, when he tried to touch yours- I wouldn't do it, if I were you... Energy absorbing is her quirk- he swallowed and nodded his head. No one talked for the rest of the road, and when they hit the school, the hero took you, not listening to a word the paramedics were saying. He just took you to his arms and walked into the building, ignoring surprised and scared looks of the students and other stuff, who stayed behind. Without a knock, he walked in and stopped in front of the woman.

- Please... help her! – she stood up and quickly prepared the bed. He put you down and took a step back.

- Was she fighting in USJ?!- he agreed, not being able to look away. He felt his heart hitting the ribs cage, but he didn't care- you poor, stupid girl- she said quietly under her nose- did she use it?

- We don't know... We came in, and she already looked like that! I... There are still Aizawa and 13 coming! But they don't look as bad, I think she healed them...- she just nodded and sighed deeply.

- Ok, you have to leave now. I'm gonna operate now- he wanted to stay, but knew, that it would be better for you, not to fight now and just listen to the one who knows better. He walked out, giving you the last look.

***

Both Midnight and Present Mic were sitting outside the room. All of the hurt ones were already brought to the Recovery Girl. She took care of them, one after the other, not even having the time, to go outside to talk to others about the state of the patient.

- Hizashi- he turned around to look at his friend- they're gonna be alright? Right?- he smiled and without a word just hugged her. She wasn't weak but friends was a topic that made her a complete different person. She was someone to fear, when on her hero patrols, but couldn't think straight when her friends were in danger. They got up when Recovery girl left the room, looking absolutely tired.

- 13 and Aizawa-kun are better than expected. Y/N saved them with her quirk, especially when it comes to Eraser head. If it wasn't for her healing he would probably have lost sight- she sighed and sit on the chair outside the room- All Might and Midoriya are just in this room. They are going to be ok and can leave home tonight. It's completely different when it comes to Y/N- saying this she got up and started to walk to the room you were in. They followed, and walked in behind her. You were laying in bed covered with bandages and a pair of gloves on your hands- she's in a comma now and if I am honest I am not sure if she is going to wake up- they both pulsed, and tears seemed to appear in Midnight's eyes- her both arms has been crushed into almost every bone, but that wasn't an issue, as I was able to deal with it... The problem is with her muscles and tendons, who are completely shredded... I can't heal them right now as she doesn't have any energy left in her, and by trying to heal her I can actually kill her- she stopped and sighed heavily- and not to mention her internal organs. She was lucky that didn't inhaled a little more of energy, if she did they would blow off internally... - she gave the two of them a look and smiled sadly, seeing that they didn't really understand what she meant- thanks to her quirk she is able to inhale the surrounding energy and double or even triple her power for some seconds. Normally people use around 80 % of their body strength. Sometimes if the mind sense the danger it can occasionally go into a 100%... but what she did to fight the villains and heal the others was to double the volume of her organs... Well, you can calculate that into using 250% of the body's strength...- she didn't need to say more. They understood enough. She went too far, way too far.