Sports Festival part 2

You were looking with a surprise on your face, when no one else but this plain looking boy, ran into the stadium, leaving both Todoroki and Bakugou behind. You shifted your gaze into All Might, who looked like a proud dad, smiling from ear to ear. No favouritism? You chuckled to yourself and leaned on the chair, looking around the stadium. Since you sat down, you felt weird. Something was off, and you couldn't understand what it was. A strange energy was flowing around the stadium, making you suspicious. You looked into Endeavour's site and bit your lip, seeing him just leaning on the fall, looking at his son with no satisfaction. You couldn't even describe how much you hated this man. Right now you didn't even care about what he did to you, but how he acted towards his own son.

"You're ok?" you turned your head to see concerned number one hero looking at you. You gave the stadium one more look around and stood up.

" Need to pee" you lied, and just left him, even more suspicious, then he was before. As much as you wanted to stay and watch the next category of fights, you knew, that if you didn't check this distrustful energy, and something bad happened, you would never forgive yourself. A quick round around the stadium never killed anyone. Especially that you felt like, the energy you felt, belonged to someone you knew.

You nodded to the guards, putting your hood on, and erasing your energy as much as it was possible. It took a lot of concentration from you to do it, but you had a nudge, that it was the best possible thing to do now. Become invisible to a human eye.

" Oi, LifeTaker", you took the glove from your left hand, and before you were able to jump away, you were pushed onto the wall, with both of your hand over your head. You blinked and sighed seeing who just attacked you. "You became soft, mouse!" an annoying hissing voice always irritated you, especially with this tongue next to your cheek and a purple poison dropping from his sharp teeth.

"Snake, what the fuck!" you hissed, visibly annoyed at his behaviour. " And stop calling me that!" you added, when he let you go. He smirked at you taking a step back.

" LifeTaker, or mouse?" you took a deep breath trying to calm down, not to punch his annoying, amphibian face. You rolled your eyes, deciding to let it go, as you will never get out of it, if you kept on talking to him. You looked around happy, not to see anyone around, as explaining a situation like that would be difficult. "So how's the vacation? I heard League of Villains got to you pretty badly", he didn't even hide his grin. Seeing you weren't planning to even say anything, he just sighed, throwing up his hands. "You're irritating silence is irrational, considering the fact I got the info you asked for". He smiled seeing interest growing in your eyes. He turned around couple of times, and gave you a piece of paper. You frowned and hid it in the pocket, knowing that this isn't a place to read through this. " You have no idea, how hard it was to get that info damn! Do you know in what danger I'm putting myself in? A villain working for a damn hero..."

" Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a hero", you took a step closer and climbed on your toes to whisper into his ear. " Plus don't forget how much you won me, you lazy lizard!" you could hear his tongue moving, wanting to attack you, but he managed to stay calm. He knew that if he even tried to harm you, he'd be dead. You had as many allies in the villain world as enemies, which he didn't have. If he killed a hero, even the governmental rat like you, he knew he would be completely fucked. He sighed and before you were able to add anything, he disappeared, leaving you alone, again. The weird energy left and you could happily return to the stadium, which seemed weirdly cold and silent. You walked into the seating area and whistled sitting next to Toshinori, seeing a huge ice sculpture, and Shoto unfreezing poor Sero.

"Damn that kid!" you laughed, breaking an awkward silence. The blonde looked at you and smiled. "He's scarier than his dad, when gets angry", you laughed, looing at his face. Damn Endeavour and his ambitions. He probably said something to him before coming out. "How did Midoriya do?" He smiled and you already knew the answer.

"He made it into the second round. But" he stopped and the smiled fainted looking at Shoto. "He's going against Young Todoroki". You whistled one more time, knowing that the kid will have a hard time. You almost felt sorry for him. You wanted to add something, when you noticed who is Bakugou fighting with.

"That poor girl is fucked".

"Language!", he hissed which made you laugh a bit. You remember this nice and cute girl from the attack in the USJ. You also watched the videos from the training, and you just couldn't imagine Katsuki losing that fight.

"DAMN! Eraser what do you teach those students!!" You looked up and chuckled hearing Mic's voice and an annoyed sigh from Aizawa.

"Ok, OK, now to the next fight! Bakugou and Ochaco!!" you raised your brow hearing excitement in his voice when he said the girl's name.

"This boy is mental!" you turned around to see the hero who said that. You wanted to say something, but was stopped but Yagi, you just shook his head. Maybe you were playing favouritism, and was the only one who actually somehow understood this boy, but he was just mumbling around, actually not even knowing what he was saying. True, Katsuki had a temper, but he was a good fighter, who had a very high analytical skills, and taking this away from him, was just rude. You decided to just lean into the chair and watch carefully, and see where that bring you.

***

You were leaning against the wall of the building, waiting for him to leave. You left earlier, specially to come and talk to him. You were holding the piece of paper that you got from Snake. As much as you hated to get him mixed into this, you were aware that he is probably the best person for this job.

You pushed yourself away from the building and stood in front of him, blocking his way. He looked at you from the height. You could sense he wasn't happy, with the result of the festival, but it wasn't the reason why you came him.

" We need to talk", you said with a firm tone, making a steady eye contact.

" I don't think so", he said passing you by, and trying not to get into any unnecessarily conversations with you. Especially in an open, public space, when he needed to watch out for his temper.

"Does Yakuza sound familiar to you?" he stopped midway and turned around with a visible surprise on his face. You sighed and gave him the small piece of paper, which Snake gave you that contained secret information about one of the most dangerous villainous organisation, which is famous of slipping from heroes hands. "Make sure you read it in confidence". He looked at you suspiciously not sure, whether to believe you. "If you believe in the information I gave you, depends on you. However, you are the only one I believe is able to help me", as much as you hated it, you knew that those words needed to be spoken. He widened his eyes and hide the paper away from the world to see.

"You normally work alone, what happened?" first time in her life he spoke to her with out this sharp tone, that would show her who was better. His voice was low and somehow sincere. If it wasn't Endeavour, you'd think he was worried.

"I promised Tsukauchi I wouldn't engage in any underground businesses, until this whole mess will end..." you bit your lips, hating the fact that you were telling him all this. He truly was the last person, you ever wanted to ask for help, but you hated to break your word even more. You turned around and started to walk off the school grounds. "I'll owe you", you said before you left him completely puzzled. After all you still needed to prepare for a difficult evening with Aizawa.

1K views!! OMG I love you guys so much! I know the chapter is meeeega short, but I promise the next one will be muuuch longer <3 Just dont have that much time anymore as im back at uni and working so try to jugle the time here. Hope you still liked the chapter. It seems boring but very important for the story in the future, so please bear with me  <3