I'll Stay!

You looked at how Nomu crushed Aizawa's head into the floor. You wanted to move, but you couldn't. You felt like you're your feet were glued into the ground. One more hit and another. The blood spreading around and his black, always tired eyes, looked like they were about to lose any sight in them. You were sure, you've seen pain in them and tears slowly gathering. Or were they your eyes. Maybe you were crying. You couldn't do a thing, and you felt sick, when your friend's body just stopped moving. You wanted to scream, but before you could do anything, a hand appeared in front of you.

You opened your eyes, feeling the pain striking you. You wanted to take a deep breath but couldn't when a burning pain, went through your throat. You looked around when your eyes got used to the light coming through the window. You gazed down when heard a quite snore. You tried to smile, but even this little gesture made you incredible tired and in so much pain.

- Hi...za..shi- you could hear your raspy, husky voice, slowly remembering what happened and why you had some much problem in making the smallest sounds. However, this quite hoarseness, has made the blonde hero open his eyes and got up quickly, when he finally realised, what he heard. You felt a warm hand on your cheek and noticed a smile on his face.

- Finally, for fuck's sake!- he laughed and grabbed your cheek a little tighter- you scared the hell out of us!- before you would say something, he turned around and left, coming back with an elderly woman, who welcomed you with a bright smile.

- Well hello, sweetheart!- she greeted you and walked closer- how are you feeling?

- Be... been be... better- you said feeling the pain rising in your throat.

- Sorry, I should not have asked- she smiled a bit and gave you a sad look- you shouldn't really speak. You are in a terrible shape, so need to rest. Unfortunately in a while the drugs are gonna stop and you're gonna feel an incredible pain... I am so sorry, but before you gain some energy back and start your own auto therapy, I can't help you...

- Do..n't apo..log..ise..- you tried and coughed, with a bit of blood coming out of your mouth. Recovery Girl didn't need to say, you knew what was wrong with you. You expected how your organs looked and why you can't move an inch. You were actually surprised you still felt your arms and legs, which meant you didn't loose the sense in them.

- Y/N- you change your sight on your friend and gave him a comforting look- you really scared the shit out of us... - you nodded slightly- and you look like shite!- you chuckled which you begrudged.

- Bastard!- you hissed laughing a little- Hiza...shi...- you started before he left- what's with... the... students? And 13, Toshi and....- you stopped feeling a harsh feeling coming to your throat, making you cough again.

- They are all fine. Same as him- he said smiling to you. You felt relieved and managed to smile a bit- I need to go, my class starts in ten minutes- you nodded and he left, leaving a peck on your forehead.

- I'm...sorry...- you said to Recovery Girl, who started to change your bandages. She just smiled and pet your head giving you a bit of comfort, before you felt tears coming to edged of your eyes, feeling like the medication is slowly disappearing from your body.

- You ok?- the woman asked, seeing your expression- did the drugs stop working?- you nodded and bit your lip. You knew it would hurt, but damn you never expected the pain to be so out of this world. You felt like everything just stated to hurt at this one second. Every bone, every muscle and brain cell. But you needed to endure it. You can't show anyone else how much it hurts- you need to survive for two more days and I will be able to heal you- you nodded again. She smiled to you and left the room, when the tears of pain started to fall from your eyes.