Live

- And don’t go using your quirk like a hyped kid, for about two weeks, sweetheart- you were listening to Recovery girl, who was standing at your bed, while you were packing to your bag, which Hizashi, was nice enough to bring from your hotel room- I would really like it more, if someone was there to take care of you…- you looked at a woman and smiled sadly, putting the backpack on.

- Don’t worry. I’ve been taking care of myself long enough. I can handle it- you started to walk, when her small hand stopped you.

- I really preferred, when you smiled more- you looked at her small eyes, and an old, wrinkled face, where you couldn’t spot a smile, that was usually there- this kid Hizashi was here, and even Mignight… They worry about you… Please take care of yourself more- you felt a weird squeeze in your heart, when you’ve seen her worried face. You remembered how she always cared for you, when you were still a student. Healed you and spend time with you, talking about everything and nothing. Especially, after you father left.

- I’m sorry Shuzenji-san, I’ll try my best to not to worry you again- you held her small hand for a while and started walking to the exit.

- Will you smile more often- you stopped by the doors and opened them. You turned around, giving her your most beautiful, fakes smile.

- That I can’t promise you- and you left, walking slowly towards your new flat. Laying in the hospital and doing nothing, at least gave you time, to do some research and look for the flat. You asked Midnight and Hizashi to give it a look, before signing the contract. You definitely should buy them a drink someday, for all the help they gave you. Especially the blonde Pro-hero. You were thankful to him, that he didn’t come back to the topic of your panic attack and didn’t tell anyone. You weren’t sure, if you would be able to handle a conversation like that. With anyone.

You opened the doors, and looked around. The flat wasn’t big, but it wasn’t a studio. A small corridor leaded to the bigger bedroom, which was fully furnished. On the right of the corridor was a kitchen, and on the left a there was a living room, which leaded to the second smaller bedroom. Ich of them, had their own bathroom.

Because the owner was an old guy, who just needed to rent the house, to anyone, you took it, happy of the low costs. Especially, that all the bills were included in the rent pay. You still couldn’t believe how lucky you were with that flat.

You walked to your room and laid on the bed, sighing deeply. You put your bag on the floor, and closed the door. To be honest, a studio flat, could be enough for you, but Hizashi made you take it, as being a centrum of drinking parties. You smiled sadly to yourself. You heart broke into pieces, when he was talking about all the parties and nights out, that you all would go to, smiling and making plans for the next couple of months. It hurt you to stop him, so just listened, trying not to cry your eyes out.

You knew, that all those plans wont be able to happen. You saw how much him and Midnight tried to hide it, but you could feel, that both of them were still waiting for your explanations, that you just couldn’t give them. You also knew, that after your last talk with Aizawa, the relations with him, were even worse, than before, and there was no way, you all could meet together, like normal friends.

You didn’t want to put them in the position, when they would have to chose between him and you, so, you decided to slow back off, and once again hide in the shadows. You can’t leave, but if you will cut the away from your life, slowly enough not to hurt them too much, you were sure, they would be happier.