2

Many years have gone by Victor and Hadrian have grown into adults. They are known as skating legends as they have the same amounts of gold and silver metals. Victor and Hadrian love to compete against each other and see who is able to win. It has been a fun competition for both. Sadly they have been having a hard time for finding more inspiration to surprise the audience. So when they saw the video of Yuri Katsuki dancing to Victor's dance that won him gold recently they decided that they would take the season off and help him get back into skating. 

Hadrian remembers seeing him at the competition five years ago where he got sixth place. But that was because he was distracted. Hadrian knew that because he was in the other hallway when he heard that Yuri's dog died. He wanted to give his condolences but when he turned to talk to him he was already running down the hallway. After that he never saw him again until now.

"Victor come on lets go and get him a gold metal to win. It would be fun and it would help us find inspiration."

"Alright it also might help him get up and compete with us. I mean he was dancing my gold winning routine why have I not seen him?"

"You really want to rub that in don't you. Also you did see him at the junior competition five years ago he got sixth place, but he was distracted he got a call before his performance that his dog recently died. If he wasn't told that he probably would have gotten bronze."

"Well lets go and get him on his feet.How fast can you get the tickets for the plane."

"Please I already got the tickets I was just waiting for you to say yes. I already saw the video, now go pack the plane leaves in eight hours."

(Time skip)

When Yuri was told to go and help shovel snow he was attacked by two dogs one was pure white and the other a chocolaty brown that looked like Vicchan.

"He looks just like Vicchan doesn't he they came with two really good looking foreign guests they are in the hot spring right now."

After Yuri heard that he ran to the hot spring and saw his two idols Victor and Hadrian Nikiforov sitting in the hot spring. All of a sudden Victor jumped up.

"Yuri, starting today, we're your coaches."

As Victor said that Hadrian opened his eyes to see what was going on.

"Victor sit down or cover up no one wants to see that."

"But Hadrian!"

"If you don't I will call mother and tell her what you are doing and you don't want a lecture do you?"

Right after Hadrian said that he started to pale even more then the natural paleness of his skin and sat down.

"Yuri we will be out in a few minutes will you wait for us in the dining room please."

"Y-yes sir."

Running away to the dining room Yuri was still trying to comprehend that his idols Hadrian and Victor were in his family hot spring resort.