6

Sorry its been so long, school has literally been a bitch.

Yuri and I were outside waiting for Victor to stop talking to Maccachin. Waiting for a few minutes I decided to leave will pulling Yuri with me.

"Come on Yuri if Victor wants to miss the flight he can but we will not." 

After I said that Victor started to run after us.  After getting on the plan Victor was stupid enough to ask Yuri if he wanted some champagne. Honestly he thinks that a skater should be drinking before a match. Sometimes I forget how stupid he can be. Getting off the plane  we headed to were Yuri would have to say what his theme was. While Victor and Yuri were about to come back my phone started to ring. Taking it out I saw that it was  Lucas.

Hadrian- Hello?

Lucas-Sweetheart!

Hadrian-Yes?

Lucas-When will you be in Russia! I miss you.

Hadrian-I miss you as well and after this competition we will be heading to Russia.

Turning around I saw that Victor was bothering Yakov.

Hadrian-Sorry darling but I have to go Victor is getting in trouble again.

Lucas-Aww! I wanted to talk to you more, but okay. Bye sweetheart.

Hadrian-Bye darling.

Ending the phone call I walked to were Victor and Yakov were only to hear Yakov insulting Victor.

"Yakov it seems that you don't remember what happened to the person that insulted my family before. Need I remind you what happened." 

As I was talking I saw Yakov turning around to look at me with a pale face.

"N-no I-I re-remember." Shuddered Yakov.

"Good then be a good boy and shut up." I said.

After I said that I pulled both Victor and Yuri after me. After a few minutes of walking we reached the restaurant that we wanted and got a table to eat at. After getting the food Victor started to talk about them. As usual I wasn't listening and saw that Yuri was staring at me.

"What is it Yuri?"

"Oh..umm... I was wondering what happened when someone insults your family. I heard you threatening Yakov and I was wondering what happened because he started to get really pale."said Yuri.

"Well it was in our first competition and both Victor and I got gold and silver. The person that got bronze had gotten gold the year before. He was mad that two people that were younger than him got placed before him. So when we got to the locker room he started to insult us. Saying we didn't deserve it and stuff. It didn't really get to me, but Victor was starting to get sad. After I made both Victor and I leave, I called a friend of mine that was a family friend. I called them so that they could dig up any information that could be used to hurt that skater. Low and behold it was found out that the skater had cheated on almost every competition that he ever did. Along with him raping five girls and killing one. When I got the information I gave it to the police. If I remember correctly he is still in jail and the inmates are still hurting him, because of his holier the thou attitude. It got out after a week or so that I was the one that gave the information to the police. When asked why I looked into the skater I said that he insulting my brother and I, and no one insults my family. After that got around many people started to learn as more and more people got in trouble, after insulting my family." 

As I was talking Yuri's mouth was starting to drop more and more. Looking back at Victor I saw that he was still talking about the food. After a few minutes a man named Phichit Chulanont came and said hello. From what I got he was a friend of Yuri's and was a skater under Yuri's last coach. Over time Victor started to get drunk more and more and started to undress. I still don't know were he got that habit from. I certainly don't have it, along with our father. Yuri's old coach was also passed out on the table, I still don't know what happened for him to go down. Getting up I covered the eyes of the two skaters that I knew were under the age of 21. They certainly didn't have to be scarred by whats happening. Its bad enough that I have to witness it and I'm his brother. 

Taking a picture with both of the skaters I started to walk towards our hotel we were staying at. God am I glad that I don't share a room with Victor, poor Yuri he has to suffer with Victor. The next morning we were at the ice rink, when my phone started to ring like crazy. Looking at it I saw that it was Lucas and answered.

Hadrian-Hel-

Lucas-HADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadrian-Yes?

Lucas- Are you alright I saw the pictures are you okay please don't tell me that you are scarred from seeing your brother naked!

Hadrian- Darling I'm his brother I'm used to it. I don't know were he got the habit from I certainly don't have it.

Lucas- And I'm glad you don't, I would not want people to see what is mine.

Hadrian- Being possessive are we.

Lucas- Yes! You are my fiance and no one should see your beautiful body, but me.

Hadrian- Not even my brother?

Lucas-Not even him. 

Looking at the time I saw that it was time for Yuri to start his performance and started to walk to the rink. 

Hadrian-Well I have to go Yuri is starting to go on the ice. Bye!

Lucas-Bye sweetheart!

Watching his performance both Victor and I said perfect when he did his step sequence. Finishing his program I smirk at what the announcer said, yes this is the birth of a new Yuri. This is the birth of him at his full potential. Walking to the grading area I waited for both Yuri and Victor. When they arrived I pulled Yuri down onto the seat and hugged him sideways before letting him go.

"Great job out there." 

Yuri smiled at me and hugged me again.

"Thanks." 

Once he pulled away the score was announced that it was  106.84.  I smiled when I saw that Yuri had to squint his eyes and lean forward for him to see the score.

"Maybe we should get you some contact lenses, Yuri." 

Yuri nodded his head with Victor hugging him. Going into the back so that we could watch the others I zoned out while watching them. The skaters that  went I don't even really consider opponents because their not at their full potential. I started to focus again when Christophe went. While I don't consider him an opponent because of him not being at his full potential, I do find him amusing. After his performance it was said that Yuri was in first place. I looked at him and saw that he looked like he might faint. Smirking I thought that since its the first time that he was the one to beat he might be nervous. Looks like Victor and I will have to get him something as a reward for him being in first.