10

Both Victor and I were in the pool tonight to relax before having to stress over helping Yuri win. Watching Victor it looked like he was contemplating life again for the eight time this week. I'm surprised that no one else is in here with us. Then again it is kind of cold out, it might not both us since we're Russian.

God with -30C weather in the winter it's no surprise we're not affected.

Then again there's only one other person that I think would be out in the pool with us.

"I thought, other than me, only a Russian would be stupid enough to get in the pool this time of year. I guess I was right."

Turning around I heard Victor yell "Chris!"

"Hi, Coaches Victor and Hadrian! And here I was hoping to go skinny dipping."

Please don't.

"Don't let me stop you." God please do."I'll even take photos for you." Please don't.

I really don't need to see Christophe Giacometti naked. Lucas maybe. Christophe absolutely not.

Getting out of the pool I waved goodbye to both idiots, and started to walk back towards my room to get some rest.

I'll definitely need it if I need survive both Yuri and Victor together.

The Next Day

At the skating rink all the skaters were getting ready for their performances. Victor was giving Yuri some tips on how to fix his jumps, while I was squished to death by Lucas.

"Babe if you don't let go I'll suffocate." I said.

"But I don't wanna!!!!" Whinnied Lucas.

God sometimes it's hard to tell that he's and adult, and older than me.

Feeling my phone buzz, I wiggle it out of pocket to see that Victor texted me that both him and Yuri were going sight seeing. Thank god a day without the two of them making heart eyes at each other.

"Wanna go sight seeing Lucas?"

Lucas didn't even answer me before he started to pull me towards the exit.

Later that Night

I was later laying in bed cuddling with Lucas scrolling on Instagram when I saw a post by Phichit Chulanont that my idiot brother and Yuri were married or engaged.

Huh, who know he would actually work up the courage to purpose.

That's going to be fun teasing Victor about for the next few months.

Mom's probably already planning the wedding, I know she's just waiting to pounce on getting ready to work on Lucas' and mine.

Putting my phone away to charge, I turn into Lucas and put my head on his chest before closing my eyes to sleep.

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow or whatever my bad feeling is about.