9

Arriving back into Japan we finally realized why Yuri was pushing us to go home. Makkachin had stole some buns, and had gotten them stuck in his throat. Thankfully the idiot was fine after a visit to the vet, though I think he's a bit traumatized. He now doesn't want anything that looks like a bun.

While in Japan, Lucas made sure to call me at least once an hour. I think he had an alarm set for the beginning of each hour, he always called without even missing an hour. I will admit that I didn't answer many of the calls and just texted him that I was fine. Though that ended up with a million other texts from him. I love that he's protective but it can get a bit much.

Anyway Yuri came back to Japan, after qualifying for the Grand Prix Final. But there are some things that will need to be worked on in his routine. For example working on his jumps and foot work.

Both Victor, Makkachin, and I were waiting for Yuri to get off of his plane. I can definitely say that Victor saw him first as he started to run towards the exit and hugged each other. Walking up to them I saw them talking to each other before Yuri started to cry into Victor's shoulder.

God I know they missed each other, But their both a bit dramatic.

Later that night, it was three o'clock in the morning when I was awakened. Looking around I didn't see anyone around, but it felt like someone was watching me.

Odd.

Over in the wizard world
In the wizarding world, not everything was as happy as many thought it would be. Alex Potter was soon discovered to barely have any magic and was practically a squib. He couldn't even lift anything but a feather with wingardium leviosa. Along with failing to stop Voldemort from getting the Philosopher's Stone, which allowed him to create a new body and come back.

Soon it was clear who the true boy-who-lived was, but when James, Lily, and Dumbledore came to collect Harry from the Dursley. It was discovered that he never even made it inside there house.

He had just disappeared.

So the hunt was on to find Harry Potter, but he would never be found. At least not by them, only two people knew what happened that night and only extremely ancient magic would ever be able to bring him back into their world.

Only most of the ancient magic that was needed was forgotten by everyone but the magic grimores that they were written in. Even if they found the grimores they were written in extremely old English, or latin.

Watching over her world Hecate was sad that just because of power or fame, a family abandoned one twin for the other. Only when it was clear who had the true power and fame did they want the other twin and wanted to throw the other twin away. Glancing back at young Hadrian, she smiled because even in a world without magic, he still loved her gift of magic and worshiped her. Unlike many of those that she had blessed with her gift, only those of old pureblood families knew that she had given them the gift and worshiped her. Turning away from her world she went to look you Hadrian's performances from ice skating. He truly did look graceful when he skated.

This will be my only update for today I'll do majority of the rest tomorrow, it took me longer to get back into the headspace to write this then I had originally thought. I'm hoping to have at least season 1 of Yuri on Ice done by tomorrow. Sorry its been taking so long for updates....