3

When Hadrian and Victor got out of the hot spring and went to the dining room Victor fell asleep. While waiting for Victor to wake up Hadrian asked for Yuri to make them his favorite dish, so that they could understand him better. At the time the pork cutlet bowl came out Victor had finally woke up.  

""Vkusno!""

" Yuri, when do you eat this mostly?" asked Hadrian.

"He mostly eats it after a competition, but he gains weight easily." said Minako.

" Well then no more pork cutlet bowls for you little piglet."

"Victor it is rude to call someone a little piglet."

"Haaadddrrriiiiaaannnn!!"

"Viiiiiiiicccccttttoooorrrrr!!!!" 

Hadrian was mocking Victor with saying his name back at him after he started to pout and whine.

The next day Victor was making Yuri run to the skating rink. Feeling bad Hadrian decided to run with him so that he wouldn't feel lonely.

"Hello our names are Victor and Hadrian we'll be Yuri's coaches!" 

Even as Victor was saying that it looked like Hadrian was taking better care of Yuri because he was rubbing his back as he was breathing very deeply.

"By the way Yuri you cannot go onto the ice until you lose weight and are at the weight you were five years ago."

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Right as he said that Hadrian was skating on the ice about to do Victor and his famous jump the Quadruple flip.

"Hadrian come on we're going to get Yuri back down to his original weight!"

"Coming!"

Victor had Yuri go to Minako's ballet studio to start to lose weight and they would continue to exercise until he was down. When Yuri was at Minako's Victor was talking to Hadrian about what type of dance routine he should do to surprise the audience.  The next day when Yuri was jumping on the bench Victor thought it a great idea to get to know him better. It started off with...

"Do you  have feelings for Minako?"

Yuri had replied with "No, of course not!" But Victor kept trying to get to know him better by asking questions, while Hadrian was sleeping on the bench beside then. 

"You know Yuri it's not common knowledge but Hadrian has a fiancee."

"What really to who!"

"Lucas Atlin the older brother of Otabek Atlin."

"Wow! I didn't know."

"Hadrian doesn't really like to talk about his private life. I'm more of the trustworthy of the two of us. For Hadrian you have to get to know him and be friends before he tells you anything. I never knew why."

Meanwhile back in Russia Yuri Plisetsky was on his phone and saw that Victor and Hadrian were in Japan and were training Yuri Katsuki. Knowing that Victor forgot his promise he packed up his bags and took a flight to Japan. As Hadrian was skating in the rink with Victor they suddenly heard a shout telling they were doing well. When they looked to the side of the rink they saw both Yuri's.

"Yuri! I'm surprised Yakov allowed you to come here! What do you want? By your look, I'm guessing I forgot some promise I made."

After Victor said that Hadrian slapped his forehead with his hand.

"Victor seriously!!!!"

"Sorry, sorry. You know I was the forgetful type, right."

"Yes, I'm painfully aware of that." Yuri (P) said shaking his shoulders.

"As am I." 

"But a promise is a promise! You'll choreograph my new program, Victor! Let's go back to Russia."

"Oh don't worry Yuri (K) I'm still going to stay and be your coach even if Victor leaves."

"Okay.''

"Hadrian!!"

"What?" said Hadrian innocently. 

 "So mean! How about this we will hold a competition and I will coach the winner."

"Alright and Victor will do whatever the winner says!" yelled Yuri(P).

"Oh, by the way no matter what I'm staying with Yuri(k) so I'm not involved only Victor is."

"Hadrian!!!"

"This is your problem Victor."

Later that night Yuri was nicknamed Yurio by Victor when he was eating food. When Victor was trying to find where Yuri went he went to Minako's bar first.  He also was talking to Yuri's friends about what Yuri is like. When talking to them Yuri and Hadrian were on the ice dancing. Later that day Victor and Hadrian were standing in front of both Yuri and Yurio along with a speaker in between them. Victor started to play the music On Love: Agape after that song Hadrian [layed On Love: Eros. 

"Now what song do you want, Yurio?"

"On Love Eros."

"Alright it's decided Yurio will dance to On Love: Agape and Yuri will dance to On Love: Eros!"

"WWWHHHAAATTTTT!!!!"