12

"Tonight, we'lol know our world champion. We have Russia's Yuri Plisetsky in first, with the highest ever short program score. Otabek Alton, the hero of Kazakhstan is in second at his very first Grand Prix Final. Christophe Giacometti of Switzerland is in third after a very distinct performance. Katsuki Yuri, Japan's ace, hopes to turn his fourth place into a spot on the podium. Phichit Chulanont, the first Thai skater to qualify for the Final, is in fifth. And Jean-Jacques Leroy of Canada enters the free skate, shockingly, in sixth. Will he make a comeback? The final chapter of the Grand Prix Final is about to begin. This is Stephane Lambiel reporting from Spain. Now to you, Mr. Morooka at the rink."

"Yes, Morooka here. Skater Katsuki has not practiced publicly, since the day after the short program. He's worried his supporters by remaining out of sight, but he returned to the ice for the morning's public practice."

While walking towards the rink I saw both Victor and Yuri upset about something. Great their first lovers quarrel, just before the finale. Just great.

"Hi, Victor and Hadrian!" Turning I saw that the camera's were on us from the news.

"Hi, Stephane. It's been a while. People of Japan, please continue to cheer for Yuri today." Said Victor, god I didn't think his smile could get so fake.

"Thank you, Victor. Best of luck to him. Hmm.. It seems neither Yuri Katsuki nor Victor Nikiforov have the energy we've come to expect."

In the back watching Yuri stretch was awkward, I don't know what happened between the two but I hope they fix it before Yuri goes on. If Yuri messes up because he's distracted by their fight, then I'm blaming Victor.

Finally it was Yuri's turn to perform. Standing with them at the edge of the rink with them not talking I almost scream.

"That's it I'm done, both of you are going to get over whatever is wrong and talk it out or training will be hell for both of you." I say.

Walking away from them I head to the kiss and cry, and watch them talk from a distance. Watching Yuri perform I notice that he changed up some of his routine. I mean sure he could get more points with different jumps, but those need to be planned ahead of time. So that you know how much energy you have left when that jump is done. And if you don't have the right amount of energy for the rest of your routine than it just looks lousy.

"Katsuki Yuri has succeeded in creating a masterful culmination of his career!"

My god the bastard actual did it, and his performance didn't lose energy the entire time.

How much stamina does he have.

When both Yuri and Victor arrive at the kiss and cry, I slap the back of Yuri.

"We will be having words about your performance later." I say to him.

Turning to Yuri I saw that both Victor and Yuri were grimacing.

"HIs free skate score is 221.59! He's broken Hadrian Nikiforov's long-time world record for the Men's Singles Free Skate! Hi total score is 319.41!"

As I was looking at the screen Victor pulled Yuri into a hug.

"Having both Yuri's beat our records is the ultimate bliss as your choreographer and coach, but it's the ultimate diss as a competitor."

"Huh? Does that mean you'll come back?"

Laughing I lead them both away so that Yuri could rest and watch the rest of the performances. For me I started heading towards the food area, I'm craving some fried dough and I heard that Spain makes the best.

Coming back to them with my food acquired I notice that Victor was missing and that Yuri was looking for him. Huh, I wonder where he went.

Later at the awarding of the medals, Yurio achieved gold with only a .12 difference between him and Yuri.

After the awards ceremony Yuri skated to the exit and held up the silver to Victor.

"It's not a gold medal, but..."

"I don't feel like kissing it unless it's gold. Man, I really wanted to kiss Yuri's gold medal. I'm such a failure as a coach. Yuri, do you have any suggestions? Something that would excite me?" Choking I started to laugh at Victor's response to Yuri's silver medal.

"Be less dramatic?" I tease.

Pouting at me Victor turns back to Yuri. Just in time for Yuri to push him and sit on his lap. Making me laugh even more.

"Victor! Please stay with me in competitive figure skating for one more year! This time, I'll win gold for sure!"

Picking up his silver medal that fell, "Hmm. So I'm chop liver, I see who your favorite coach is Yuri."

Yuri turns to face me and almost says something before Victor starts tearing up.

"Great! But keep going!"

"What?" Yuri questioned.

"Even I'm worried about making a full comeback, fi I'm also staying on as your coach. In exchange, I'll need you to become a five-time world champion, at least."

"Setting some high standards there Victor, do you want to be engaged for the rest of your life?"

Tearing up Yuri says "Okay."

And soon its time to head back towards our hotels to rest before the exhibit the next morning.

A few years later I'm watching both Yuri and Victor dance in the exhibit, proud of both of them. Feeling Lucas' arms go around me I look up at him and smile. A year after Yuri won silver, Lucas won gold and finally let me marry him. In a few years when we both retire from performing and become full time coaches, we're hoping to adopt a child and start a family together. I can't wait for that to happen.

However since I was so happy I didn't feel the foreboding feeling that something wrong was going to happen soon.

Season One of Yuri On Ice is finally done! Sorry it took so long :(, anyway I wonder what will happen, to Hadrian now, and what is that foreboding feeling that he missed?