New world

After a week in the hospital we are cleared to leave. And I finally see my dad.

He bursts in to the room and shouts "Where is he? Where is son?"

He's seems tall, well at least taller than mom. He had white hair and blue eyes. His body was muscular as though he was some body builder.

Dad picks me up without warning from Mom's hands and he smiles triumphantly, made me a bit dizzy and when I came to I was being held up high.

"Michael Astaroth Bathazor-Williams the first! I am your father or dad or daddy, whichever makes you happy, Thomas Gabriel Williams. I know you have already met your mom Grandine Nebula Balthazor." Dad says giving an over explanation of who he is to a new born.

"Thom! Isn't that too much for a baby?" Mom says.

"My son's already a man in my eyes." Dad says.

SERIOUSLY DO THE BOTH KNOW AM REINCARNATED?

No wait mom said dad is silly. Maybe this is what she meant.

"Okay let's go home"Dad says giving me back to mom.

***

The house we go to is large and it has a large yard. I guess we're kinda rich. When we get inside we find four maids in animal girl costumes waiting at the entrance.

"Welcome come back masters. And welcome to the new young master." The maids said in unison then they came over to see me.

"Lily, Nana, Lisa ,Pam ,this is Michael Astaroth." Mom introduces me to the girls standing in line.

There are two catgirls and two doggirls. The cat girls look identical with black ears and a tail and the dog girls look different but are both brown.

I wonder why mom and dad make them wear that. Oh there's a cat tail near me I guess I'll just pull it off.

"Aaah! Michael-sama not there am sensitive." Nana says blushing.

WAIT THOSE EARS AND TAILS ARE REAL???!!!

What is happening?!

Then I see a two lizard men walk up to me and without control a burst into tears.

So embarrassing to cry like a baby. I might be a baby but not a baby.

I'll need time to get used to seeing those faces.

Time skip

It's been 3 years and I have seen some crazy stuff already. Like this town is called Crystalwood city and it's the capital. It gets it's name from having the only Crystal trees in the kingdom which are in the royal garden.

There's apparently more than just humans here. There angels, demons , elves , dwarfs , beast men and the Demi races which are mixtures of different races and those are just what I've seen or heard of so far.

There's even magic. Its in different natures. Each race has different common affinities to magic and common magic capacities.

Apparently in this world magic appears at age 3. And is in full bloom by 6 and at age 12 you are an adult.

I finally got used to seeing the lizard man and the maids. They all seemly have some crazy story about how my parents saved them. The last thing my parents look like is some powerful adventurers. They are more like ordinary people.